OneNote 9 30.00%
Penultimate 3 10.00%
Noteshelf 2 6.67%
Others - Please leave a post 1 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-07-2017, 11:37 AM   #16

search carousell bro
👌 Thanks for sharing the info. Shall check that out.
Old 28-07-2017, 09:18 AM   #17
Master Member

Seems like OneNote and Notability are more popular here.

here is a review between this 2 apps, OneNote vs Notability on iPad Pro (10.5")

Old 28-07-2017, 09:59 AM   #18

$11.90 lifetime!!!

Think I'm not going to risk my account, my Microsoft account is my main account, dun want to risk banning it.
Will surely get banned in the future. Bought Google Drive Unlimited from EBay before. The account got deleted by Google after a year. Thankfully I have a backup of all the data on my local hard drive.
chins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 08:37 AM   #19

Notability and good notes is not free

Been hunting for good app too since I get Apple Pencil n ipadpro.
ericwilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 03:24 PM   #20

Notability is really good.

I was lucky cause I managed to get it as free app of the week way back in 2014. 😂
vengence_angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 03:31 PM   #21
Master Member

Apple default note app not good enough?

Can draw can put photos . All theseI
chenaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 03:37 PM   #22

Actually google keep also good.. synchronised with all devices including desktop
vengence_angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 04:31 PM   #23
High Supremacy Member

Notability and good notes is not free

Been hunting for good app too since I get Apple Pencil n ipadpro.
If you need it then buy lo
Else scare apps getting more exp
Plus pen so expensive also buy liao
Buy sw consider support developers lo
Old 31-07-2017, 11:54 PM   #24

Notability is really good.

I was lucky cause I managed to get it as free app of the week way back in 2014. 😂
That's nice. I notice on apple store app, sometimes they offer redemption for some paid apps. Quite nice too. Guess I "discover" late..

If you need it then buy lo
Else scare apps getting more exp
Plus pen so expensive also buy liao
Buy sw consider support developers lo
We human sometimes think differently iPad cost $1k, we pay for it, because it is no choice. But when apps cost $2.99, $7.99 or $14.99, we will think very long... I am one of them too..haha
To be frank, I am quite okay to purchase apps as some are not that expensive. Just that some apps, they have those in app purchase, and when you buy once, you realise you need to buy more in order to do what you need.
Laneige likes this.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:30 AM   #25

I decided to give Goodnotes 4 a try. Support them a bit.

Read somewhere online that they are able to set paper size which I think was quite good so export will not result in oversize text or missing portion.

Shall share a bit if I manage to use it often
Old 01-08-2017, 09:05 AM   #26
Master Member

I decided to give Goodnotes 4 a try. Support them a bit.

Read somewhere online that they are able to set paper size which I think was quite good so export will not result in oversize text or missing portion.

Shall share a bit if I manage to use it often
Had you really try on OneNote?
So far I had really give it a try, maybe to me I find it very useful as my working laptop is using Windows, and ipad taking down notes during meetings. OneNote sync it, and I can get it on my Windows laptop and also thru emails or thru OneNote I can share it with my colleagues.
Old 01-08-2017, 06:09 PM   #27

Had you really try on OneNote?
So far I had really give it a try, maybe to me I find it very useful as my working laptop is using Windows, and ipad taking down notes during meetings. OneNote sync it, and I can get it on my Windows laptop and also thru emails or thru OneNote I can share it with my colleagues.
Yep. I tried on OneNote earlier.
1 - Didn't manage to figure out how to set Page width. I made a note and when I use OneNote online to export to pdf, right partial of my notes got truncated.

2 - OneNote seems not able to erase parts of the handwriting. Everything in the same stroke will be erased (yet to explore further though)

3 - Palm rejection seems not that fantastic.

As for GoodNotes 4, so far I only played for 15mins after I downloaded last night.
1 - Can set papersize (I set to A4 but yet to try export to see if similar printout)
2 - Can select to erase partial or single sketch.
3 - Palm rejection seems better.

Me too, office is using Windows, that's why reluctant to buy the app for the past 3 weeks. But thought already spend $1k+ to buy the pad, $10.98 no harm to try out GoodNotes 4. And seems GoodNotes does not have "in app purchase" to make it a full proper app.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:03 PM   #28

We human sometimes think differently iPad cost $1k, we pay for it, because it is no choice. But when apps cost $2.99, $7.99 or $14.99, we will think very long... I am one of them too..haha
To be frank, I am quite okay to purchase apps as some are not that expensive. Just that some apps, they have those in app purchase, and when you buy once, you realise you need to buy more in order to do what you need.
very true bro. i have no qualms buying nonsense stuffs daily but think long to buy some things. but for goodnotes 4, i simply purchased it without any hesitation.

somehow, i don't really like using MS Word. Seems alittle buggy. anyone know of an app that import Word documents without losing the formatting?

anyone who has goodnote4 and notability care to share if having both is worth it?
symbiote28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 12:11 AM   #29

very true bro. i have no qualms buying nonsense stuffs daily but think long to buy some things. but for goodnotes 4, i simply purchased it without any hesitation.

somehow, i don't really like using MS Word. Seems alittle buggy. anyone know of an app that import Word documents without losing the formatting?

anyone who has goodnote4 and notability care to share if having both is worth it?
Well.... the most common formats that mostly shared around are still the MS formats.
You may want to try out Open Office, I am not sure if the word document will lose formatting but the ppt seems to run out.

Or you can experiment on iOS's Pages, I remember they can import from or export to MS format.

Just saw on App Store's paid app number 4 is GoodNotes 4 with 18 reviews while Notability at number 8
Old 02-08-2017, 09:00 AM   #30

Well.... the most common formats that mostly shared around are still the MS formats.
You may want to try out Open Office, I am not sure if the word document will lose formatting but the ppt seems to run out.

Or you can experiment on iOS's Pages, I remember they can import from or export to MS format.

Just saw on App Store's paid app number 4 is GoodNotes 4 with 18 reviews while Notability at number 8
from this article, it seems Pages will also lose formatting.

http://www.macworld.com/article/1151...word-ipad.html
symbiote28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.