Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Screen Protector for the new iPad

Like Tree24Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-04-2012, 02:53 AM   #226
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone know when the new PS CC coming out?

danxiaogui86's Consolidated Sales Thread (New & Used)
For interest in my WTS items, please contact me via 96546826
danxiaogui86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 03:11 PM   #227

Which one is better, the power support anti glare or the green onion anti glare or the green onion anti-glare anti-grain?

Thanks!
valerie789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 03:24 PM   #228
Arch-Supremacy Member

Which one is better, the power support anti glare or the green onion anti glare or the green onion anti-glare anti-grain?

Thanks!
None~ Crystal clear
kvanar likes this.

danxiaogui86's Consolidated Sales Thread (New & Used)
For interest in my WTS items, please contact me via 96546826
danxiaogui86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #229
Supremacy Member

Does Green Onion has Cystal Clear?
suchaloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 10:44 PM   #230

My wife have Power Support Anti Glare on her iPad 2 and Power Support Crystal Clear on my frenz new ipad and my own new iPad is using Green Onion HD Oleuphobic (dunno how to spell). In term of clarity, nothing can beat Green Onion. Some more can tolerate finger print stain. But hor it tend to have many dust on it.

Last edited by gdspd8; 13-04-2012 at 11:09 PM..
gdspd8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #231

I have Power Support Anti Glare on my iPad 2 and Power Support Crystal Clear on my frenz iPad 2 and my own new iPad is using Green Onion HD Oleuphobic (dunno how to spell). In term of clarity, nothing can beat Green Onion. Some more can tolerate finger print stain. But hor it tend to have many dust on it.
Dude ... How u compare with iPad 2 n new iPad ?

Of coz u will your iPad gen 3 clearer ....

Zzz

U can compare with iPad 3 PS CC n GO ....

Then can apple to apple ...
alibaba136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #232

Dude ... How u compare with iPad 2 n new iPad ?

Of coz u will your iPad gen 3 clearer ....

Zzz

U can compare with iPad 3 PS CC n GO ....

Then can apple to apple ...
Aiya, type wrongly. Should be comparing with my frenz PS Crystal Clear on his new iPad. Type too fast. Omit my wife PS Anti Glare on her iPad 2.
Old 14-04-2012, 08:09 AM   #233
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just bought Green Onion SP today at mobile square. It is very clear, doesn't reduce the 'resolutionary' goodness of the retina display.

And...the anti-fingerprint feature really works. Compared to my old SP on ipad1, this one blows out of the way. The new oleophobic coating on the SP really reduces the fingerprint smudges and makes it easy to clean if you have the smudge.

Btw, make sure you get the NEW version. It is called Crystal HD Oleophobic Screen Protector (vs the old one 'glossy screen protector').

Highly recommended!!!!
What is the cost?
JuveZzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 08:47 AM   #234
Arch-Supremacy Member

Where to get green onion protector other than mobile square ?? Anywhere near amk

Anyone????

Last edited by JuveZzZ; 15-04-2012 at 01:06 PM..
Old 14-04-2012, 09:44 AM   #235
Supremacy Member

I just got it from Mobilesq yesterday and there was a number of people and I waited for an hour to get it done >_< Got Oleophobic for $35! It is pretty good! Clear and 95% anti-fingerprint!
suchaloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #236

I just got it from Mobilesq yesterday and there was a number of people and I waited for an hour to get it done >_< Got Oleophobic for $35! It is pretty good! Clear and 95% anti-fingerprint!
Finger print still have abit and can see alot of dust. i like the cleaning part, very easy to clean.

BTW, many ppl use my new ipad did not know there is a screen protector on it.
Old 14-04-2012, 06:34 PM   #237

Also using new iPad without SP. I used to have one in all my devices and this one is the first without. Looks fine since first day it was released in Singapore, i.e. no fine scratches or worse.

SP is just getting out of relevance. S$ 50 and over which can be 10% of the item that will obsolete in 1 year or two. My personal opinion and of course you are entitled to have different opinion.
Old 14-04-2012, 10:23 PM   #238

Smooth SP

Hi, can someone recommend a SP that is smooth with no finger prints? For my iPad1, I think I bought Power Support Anti-Glare but I'm not 100% sure. It was great. It feels very smooth as compared to without SP and it doesn't leave finger prints. Thou it does leave smudges, but it's much better than having finger prints.

I just got the New iPad. And I bought the Power Support Crystal Clear I didn't like it at all (imho)! It doesn't feel smooth and it still leaves finger prints! I just wasted $60! <Heart pain>!

In anycase, any recommendations for SP that is smooth feeling and no finger prints?
hayashiryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #239

Also using new iPad without SP. I used to have one in all my devices and this one is the first without. Looks fine since first day it was released in Singapore, i.e. no fine scratches or worse.

SP is just getting out of relevance. S$ 50 and over which can be 10% of the item that will obsolete in 1 year or two. My personal opinion and of course you are entitled to have different opinion.
I do have an SP on my iPad 3 which I bought to take advantage of some Epi vouchers, but I think with a good cover and Corning gorilla glass, a SP would be unnecessary.

My iPad 2 was relatively SP free and the screen was fine the time I sold it.

So yeah, you're absolutely right.
kvanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2012, 03:54 PM   #240
Arch-Supremacy Member

Was at mobile square today at 1pm...... I ask for ipad3 screen protector. I heard a women whisper to the guy( quite soft spoken) that, the guy applying ipad3 screen protector is not there yet will be here at3.

Wonder if this is true only 1person can app,y?? Or because she had to turn me alway because there were a lot of ppl applying hip screen protector. Was told to come back at 3pm
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.