Who's ordering the new 10.5" or 12.9" iPad Pro?

Eidekos

Reaction score
Dropped my pencil. The tip is broken. Cant imagine its so fragile.

Any one experienced this?

now otw apple store since this is jus a week old. tsk tsk

aptget

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dropped my pencil. The tip is broken. Cant imagine its so fragile.

Any one experienced this?

now otw apple store since this is jus a week old. tsk tsk

Doesn't it come with an extra tip ?

Eidekos

Reaction score
it does. the tip and screw in part broke into 2 piece. So cannot screw out the other part.

apple guys tried for a few mins but eventually they made a 1-1 exchange as courtesy since mine was a week old I think.

so just a reminder not to drop it again.

radiancez567

Reaction score
any pencil user? how often u use?

Very often.

Surfing web, clicking around, and especially scrolling feels really good. (Many reviewers seem to focus on writing and drawing with it only)

Play games also good, esp those that need drag and drop a lot like Bloons or Clash of Clans.

Best experience to try is go Apple Store, try it for as long as you want.

Eidekos

Reaction score
I have both. IPad pro is an amazing machine to surf internet, read email, watch YouTube, read magazine etc... If you need to do real work, better get surface pro

true. normal relax day using ipad pro. but if need download and edit photos/videos need laptop.

but most of the time, using ipad pro. need to justify the price paid for it hahaha

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
true. normal relax day using ipad pro. but if need download and edit photos/videos need laptop.

but most of the time, using ipad pro. need to justify the price paid for it hahaha
been using the ipad pro for 2 months ... maybe shld have gotten the 9.7-inch ipad .. cos my use cases so far only reading, browsing, videos.

tried to do some work on the ipad pro, but system interface does not work well with mobile safari.

kinda of expensive to have 1K tablet to just read, browse news, watch videos. waiting for ios 11 to be available to see if i can make more meaningful use of the tablet ..

if only my office laptop is a macbook .. it would have been more useful ...

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been using the ipad pro for 2 months ... maybe shld have gotten the 9.7-inch ipad .. cos my use cases so far only reading, browsing, videos.

tried to do some work on the ipad pro, but system interface does not work well with mobile safari.

kinda of expensive to have 1K tablet to just read, browse news, watch videos. waiting for ios 11 to be available to see if i can make more meaningful use of the tablet ..

if only my office laptop is a macbook .. it would have been more useful ...

I have Surface Pro, iPad Pro 10.5" and 12.9", in the process to see if iPad Pro 10.5" can replace Surface Pro as my traveling laptop. If not for Excel files, it should be workable. We should see. IPad Pro 12.9" is great to read/edit long PDF files and also for watching video.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.