Who's ordering the new 10.5" or 12.9" iPad Pro?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Courts having clearance sale for 9.7inch iPad Pro WiFi models. For those who are interested. I got one for myself. Impulse buy. Ha

i am sure you won't regret... with your new apple watch, huat arh.

johnnyb2

Reaction score
Got the iPad Pro 10.5 256GB Wif + Pencil + Leather case.
Apart from 120Hz refresh, it also has USB3.0 port - good for video/photographers who want to transfer files quickly from a camera.

Now searching for a screen protector

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
Got usb3.0 port meh?

Apart from 120Hz refresh, it also has USB3.0 port - good for video/photographers who want to transfer files quickly from a camera.

petty blue

Master Member
Reaction score

Leather case protect the back or just the front ?

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think there's third party adapters in the market now...

Not all of them work as well as Apple's unfortunately; I had two third party Lightning to SD card + USB readers break down literally

That said, I am somewhat desperate for Lightning to HDMI solutions cos Apple's adapter has dropped frame issues

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry to sound anal, but got USB 3.0 Port and support USB 3.0 are two different things. Thanks adiBOY for the clarification. :)

Got. during the keynote they were promoting the use of the Lightning to USB 3 adapter with both iPad Pros

The new iPad Pro supports USB 3.0 file transfer and fast charging. Even last gen 12.9" model already supports USB 3.0.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.