HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Who's ordering the new 10.5" or 12.9" iPad Pro?

Like Tree30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM   #856

I bought it second hand.

To be honest, cannot compare because the Apple one is more seamless, no pairing, no charging and sticks like a folio case.

But at that price is really too much for me, since I don't use it that much.

The Logitech KTG is a good alternative as it's super slim, small than the iPad Pro so I can travel with it together with the iPad and just use it separately with my iPad case prop up.

I would say it's a good trade off, if it's just $50 cheaper then maybe not worth it, but it's less than half of what the KB is selling at, then yes.
Thank you for the quick review of both of them.

Sounds like the Logitech KTG is quite worth it for its portability.

Actually what I don't like is that Apple Smart Keyboard need to stick to the iPad Pro then I can use.

For my use, a Bluetooth keyboard that can be moved around while having the iPad Pro stationary is much better. So I'm inclining to the Logitech, considering its price is much friendlier too.
radiancez567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:39 AM   #857

With the price of less than half of Apple KB, it is really very tempting. If the usage is mostly iPad at one place and KB a distance apart, this seems nice and probably even lighter than the Apple KB. However, if the usage is outdoors, probably also have to factor in additional cost for getting the cover for the iPad, unless you go without front projection and only use KTG only.

As for the battery of KTB, saw it stated there "Rechargeable 3-month battery with battery check indicator light". How's is it so far? because if using the Apple KB, no charing needed.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:22 AM   #858

One thing I don't like about the apple kb is that you can only use it when iPad is in landscape mode. When typing emails or some other work sometimes prefer to work in portrait mode. Anybody want, let go at $200.

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT
kiawui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 08:53 AM   #859

Does anyone experience the wifi will turn on itself even when you turn it off manually? I got this issue after I updated to IOS 11...
ellfire15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 02:15 PM   #860

Does anyone experience the wifi will turn on itself even when you turn it off manually? I got this issue after I updated to IOS 11...
You need to go into settings to turn it off. The wifi button in control centre is just to disconnect from wifi now, it no longer turns it off permanently.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:30 PM   #861
Supremacy Member

I have been waiting for 10.5 refurb but so far none showed up.
szeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 02:33 PM   #862

You need to go into settings to turn it off. The wifi button in control centre is just to disconnect from wifi now, it no longer turns it off permanently.
Oic! Thanks for the info!
ellfire15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 02:51 PM   #863

Notice SiRi i become dumber every time I talk to it!! >.<

Its also annoying when you're playing Spotify/Video - Movies it doesn't seems to respond
rvyne7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.