Who's ordering the new 10.5" or 12.9" iPad Pro?

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
The refurbished model has dropped price. S$1,038 for the 256gb cellular model.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The refurbished model has dropped price. S$1,038 for the 256gb cellular model.

Wow! Good price! Can we buy AppleCare with the refurb model? The 10.5" is mainly larger screen, faster processor and better color gamut only. Wonder whether worth to pay that few hundred more

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will other hand phone shops be selling it cheaper compared to Apple stores?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow! Good price! Can we buy AppleCare with the refurb model? The 10.5" is mainly larger screen, faster processor and better color gamut only. Wonder whether worth to pay that few hundred more

Yes you can still buy AppleCare+ for Refurb models.

For a few hundreds more, you get much faster processing power and also 120Hz refresh rate which is a big deal.

Last edited:

Calvin83

Reaction score
Just placed an order for the 10.5" wifi 256gb model in space grey, delivers 13/6. Anyone getting it earlier?

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not so fast bro. However, I believe the improvement will be what Apple has stated like all other iPads announcement. 12.9” model will have more RAM as usual compared to the 10.5” model.

Hopefully 10.5 get 3 or 4g of RAM.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I ordered 10.5 too, need to upgrade from my mini 4.

Not available in store yet and they have no visibility. Seems like 10.5" is a sweet spot. Portable yet big screen. Considering between LTE and wifi only. Can we SMS from iPad LTE version or just data?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.