HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Consolidated] iPhone Corporate Plans

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2010, 06:17 AM   #241

wow , that sux.

Me buy Iphone from M1 2wk back and asked the sale rep got corp plan and they said NO !!!!

Better still, me entitled to $100 bill rebate upon recontracting (CALL 2wk before buying iphone) but when call customers service, she said no record !!!

Anyone Govt service? got corp plan bo??
lcsvince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:52 AM   #242

wow , that sux.

Me buy Iphone from M1 2wk back and asked the sale rep got corp plan and they said NO !!!!

Better still, me entitled to $100 bill rebate upon recontracting (CALL 2wk before buying iphone) but when call customers service, she said no record !!!

can request for it, should not be a problem.

Fyi I can only upgrade my phone in march... but m1 is kind enough to let me upgrade to iphone now. hehe 2 months in advance!
sinner1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:30 AM   #243
Master Member

wow , that sux.

M1's corporate plans for iPhone out le. Up to 20% off with 2 yrs free caller ID + roaming sub. Just call M1 to confirm if your company is under the corp plan and if it is, can just fax to M1 your staff pass and other necessary documents.

Anyway, the $100 bill rebates can be easily requested. Few of my friends who recontracted with M1 got it after they called M1 to ask for it.
czheyuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:32 AM   #244
Master Member

Fyi I can only upgrade my phone in march... but m1 is kind enough to let me upgrade to iphone now. hehe 2 months in advance!
Yeah M1 giving Free upgrade for all M1 customers as long as existing contract >11 months.

I also upgraded at 15th month whereas my friend upgraded at 11th month!
Old 12-01-2010, 12:07 PM   #245
Arch-Supremacy Member

for coporate plan, only the plan is cheaper? the price of the phone is the same as public?
Old 12-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #246

only corporate plan got 24mths free caller id ? cos the rest of the normal plans only provide 3mths free caller id, then subsequent months need to pay rite?

if like that isnt corporate plan better than the multiline saver plan?
Questionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:40 PM   #247
Master Member

for coporate plan, only the plan is cheaper? the price of the phone is the same as public?
Yup only plan cheaper. handset prices same.

only corporate plan got 24mths free caller id ? cos the rest of the normal plans only provide 3mths free caller id, then subsequent months need to pay rite?

if like that isnt corporate plan better than the multiline saver plan?
Corporate iphone plans have 24 mths free caller id lo. Public plans only 3 months free. Yup subsequent mths still need to pay.

Multi-line saver may still be better if you have at least 30% off. for eg, I'm paying only $28.40 for iPhone Value plan including caller id, after 35% multi-line discount. Cheaper than corp plans.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:46 PM   #248

so only 4 lines and above then wu hua la ?
Questionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:36 PM   #249
Master Member

so only 4 lines and above then wu hua la ?
Yeah. But rmb that free caller id for corporate plans is not permanent. But for now, seems like corp plans more worth lo unless you have at least 4 M1 lines under multi-line saver.
Old 13-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #250
Master Member

M1's corporate plans for iPhone out le. Up to 20% off with 2 yrs free caller ID + roaming sub. Just call M1 to confirm if your company is under the corp plan and if it is, can just fax to M1 your staff pass and other necessary documents.

Anyway, the $100 bill rebates can be easily requested. Few of my friends who recontracted with M1 got it after they called M1 to ask for it.
your friend who got the $100 bill rebate is on which coporate plan?
android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 08:58 PM   #251
Master Member

your friend who got the $100 bill rebate is on which coporate plan?
They not on corporate plans but paying abt same price as corp plans due to multi-line saver. So shouldn't have problems requesting. They on Sunsaver plans.
Old 13-01-2010, 09:17 PM   #252

Guys, I am currently on PowerValue CIS plan. If swing to SS plan, will I get 24mths FOC caller ID and roaming too? I remember last time when I renew my CIS plan, they said for renewal of CIS plan, no more foc caller ID and roaming.

Anyone did a renewal from normal to SS on CIS and got it?
guni_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #253
Master Member

I remeber tthat for starhub, renewal of CIS plan does not entitles u to the free caller id and roaming any more.... but M1 does...., that;s why I switched over last time....
android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #254

Guys, I am currently on PowerValue CIS plan. If swing to SS plan, will I get 24mths FOC caller ID and roaming too? I remember last time when I renew my CIS plan, they said for renewal of CIS plan, no more foc caller ID and roaming.

Anyone did a renewal from normal to SS on CIS and got it?
Yup, I got the 24 mth caller-ID & Roaming FOC. They did a roadshow at my company with that promo and a week later I used the flyer at i-Hub and they allowed for the same offer as Roadshow. You may want to check with your company or with i-Hub.
raj2677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 11:22 PM   #255

I remeber tthat for starhub, renewal of CIS plan does not entitles u to the free caller id and roaming any more.... but M1 does...., that;s why I switched over last time....
Spot on, I got a new line instead under CIS, the following are free for 2 years:

Caller ID
Roaming
Voicemail
pathfinder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.