[M1] iPhone 5S/C Availability and Telco Related Discussions [NO SALES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruiyao

Reaction score
Hi there, anyone knows if we were to recontract from 4s to 5s do we need to buy a new SIM card or can we just cut the existing SIM card? :s11::s11:

Ps: any idea when ready stock for iPhone 5s will start to come in?

fuzzybear

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there, anyone knows if we were to recontract from 4s to 5s do we need to buy a new SIM card or can we just cut the existing SIM card? :s11::s11:

just prepare to pay for it lor

Xemoth

Reaction score

Can cut yourself one. Save 30+ dollars

Xemoth

Reaction score
Anyone knows if I want to bring down my iphone to paragon to exchange need to bring what ah?

kawatsu

Master Member
Reaction score
So happy! Finally got my 64gb. And also have the rattling noise when i shake the phone. :(

ahcool1019

Reaction score
Fuc* M1.where got this hell where i using iphone extreme plan and early recontract but for the phone i must pay iphone lite price. F*ck u M1

bluewave

Reaction score
So happy! Finally got my 64gb. And also have the rattling noise when i shake the phone. :(

The sound is normal. They come from the vibration reduction mechanism for the lens that prevents camera shake when you take photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.