[Official] iPhone 7 (Plus) Discussions

disastrous

Reaction score
I read it's the haptic/taptic engine for the new home button which takes up space at the bottom .. so one of the reasons to remove the 3.5mm port..

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm lookin forward to take a listen to the stereo speaker. Quite an underrated feature of the iPhone 7.

densor98x

Reaction score
At least Apple was forth-coming about the risk of taking out the 3.5mm jack. I initially thought they will just not mention about it at all lol. But I trust them when they said they need to make space for the latest and greatest tech in a small device.
Who want to bet galaxy 8, note 8, Xiaomi, etc. will also have "courage" to remove earphone jack;).

luvalist

Reaction score
wah all buying from apple store? The jet black one looks awesome despite I am a "white" person. :)

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nintendo shares soars again after the announcement of Super Mario Run :s13:

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who want to bet galaxy 8, note 8, Xiaomi, etc. will also have "courage" to remove earphone jack;).

I think anyone can have the courage to remove. But it all depends how well they can follow that up.

Last edited:

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There shouldn't be server overload issues for Apple Store right like those telco online order?

bakbear

Reaction score
2 of the more important fine print:

iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash, water and dust resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.

The high-gloss finish of the jet black iPhone 7 is achieved through a precision nine-step anodisation and polishing process. Its surface is equally as hard as other anodised Apple products; however, its high shine may show fine micro-abrasions with use. If you are concerned about this, we suggest you use one of the many cases available to protect your iPhone.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 7 Plus will get updates for the shadow depth features. Does this mean that in future Apple can push new camera features through OS updates?

God_of_poking

Banned
Reaction score
I want to comment about the lousy crap airpods. Apple really deserve to be slapped with this design. Simply lazy. Just remove the wire and tadaa airpod. The most un apple invention ever.
Very disappointed with this. Comparing it to Samsung Iconx, at least Iconx has fitness tracker etc. And I hate apple design, its so painful to wear it..I was hoping they could come out a competitor to iconx but well guess I need to wait till next year to see if they wake up their idea or continue to slumble.

sunht

Master Member
Reaction score
Should be getting the Black 128GB. I guess Friday noon have to camp at Apple website? Has anyone purchase through the Apple Store on iPhone? Is it reliable?
Well it depends. If you want use flip, it is sometimes not reliable especially if you want to sell it away on the 1st day. Their delivery partner sucks. If self use, then should be all right.

Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The words they use are so vague lol. Micro abrasion to the surface or the shine? Haha.

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 7 Plus will get updates for the shadow depth features. Does this mean that in future Apple can push new camera features through OS updates?

yes, will be via iOS updates

and I have a feeling many camera apps in the store will be reviewed and ordered to be taken down :o

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Micro abrasion sounds better than scratches right :s13:

Yeah but are they referring to the paint peeling or the tiny abrasion will make the shiny surface appear matte-like over time?

But I guess a case is a must for Jet Black anyway. Haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.