[Official] Whatsapp Status/Discussion Thread

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May i know how to hide phone number change if i use different sim card on the same phone? i am going oversea for holiday next week, and will be getting a Local Sim card with data bundle there to use on the same phone.

The problem is that i do not want my company to know that i going out of Singapore while still contactable via whatsapp, I am in the company group chat as well! I heard that the new number will show automatically on the group chat and private chat screen once i validate on the whatapp in the same phone, is it true? How do i avoid it? I do not want them know my whatsapp changed to an oversea number on their screen and exposed my location! Please help

just get a rental mifi...

edm_11

Reaction score
Whatsapp for ios down now?

Anyone on iphone X having issues with whatsapp?

I cant seem to send messages out but can receive and intermittenly disconnects?

Cheers

edm_11

Reaction score
yoitube still cannot play within chat right? will open out to youtube app correct?

spoon

Reaction score
Where does your WhatsApp back to? Your setting for backup going to where ?

Eh i have a damn weird whatsapp problem. Quite long to explain but in short, a lot of my messages and media are gone AFTER i updated iOS and whatsapp to the latest version (at the same time, i think the app didn't recover my data properly as i was running out of space).

Now, the funny thing is under iphone > settings > storage, the whatsapp fluctuates between 6GB (which is what i expect) and then sometimes 96MB only (just showing the app filesize only). I'm very sure my data is still on my phone there since it shows 6GB.

Can anyone help me to restore it ASAP please? I'm even willing to pay to get this fixed. Thanks!

Feel free to PM me if you know how to resolve this.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.