HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Review] HugU's Glexible vs SGP's Glas.T Screen Protectors

Like Tree109Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2012, 07:13 AM   #61

Did u bought the correct one? Hugu got 2 version. Glass one dun cut till the sensor there. Mine same as deep blue, the cutting only the earpiece, sensor covered.
On my receipt it is stated HugU Glexible Flexible Tempered Glass Screen protector
keith88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:44 AM   #62

For i5 from what I know, glass version only got 1 type which is glexible. The other kind is just normal screen protector.

4/4s glass got 2 version. Glexible and Glass Guard, both are still glass.

BTW I am using Glexible and mine too only have cut out on the earpiece.
onebutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #63

sorry but just to ask, if the protector only have the cut out for the ear piece and covers the front camera, would the image be sub par to those without the front camera being covered by the protector ?
Questionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:10 AM   #64
Supremacy Member

sorry but just to ask, if the protector only have the cut out for the ear piece and covers the front camera, would the image be sub par to those without the front camera being covered by the protector ?
Nope, the clarity of the screen protector is superb.
deep3lue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:13 AM   #65

Question before i decide to hoot since i'm basically sold on the HugU SP liao. I've been using my ip4 naked ever since i peeled off my 3M SP few months ago.

Is it true that the feel of the HugU will be similar to the touch of a naked ip4 screen? If yes, i'm ready to take the plunge, sort of got used to the feel already
rine5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #66
Supremacy Member

Question before i decide to hoot since i'm basically sold on the HugU SP liao. I've been using my ip4 naked ever since i peeled off my 3M SP few months ago.

Is it true that the feel of the HugU will be similar to the touch of a naked ip4 screen? If yes, i'm ready to take the plunge, sort of got used to the feel already
Unless your oleophobic layer on the screen is worn off, I would say it's pretty close but I do sincerely apologise if I get it wrong because I only have my iPhone 5 as reference..
Old 04-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #67

Great review once again.
Thanks for the efforts.
gardiboy and deep3lue like this.
Shrimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #68

left the box at nubox ..

after taking with flash.. it is really until the light sensor part..

either that's dust collected at the earpiece cutout or you are having a plastic protector with a but cutout

http://MyBitcoinJob.com/?id=LobsterX
LobsterX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:34 AM   #69

Unless your oleophobic layer on the screen is worn off, I would say it's pretty close but I do sincerely apologise if I get it wrong because I only have my iPhone 5 as reference..
No worries bro, ur excellent review won me over

Powersupport will hate u for this cos i had intended to get their front SP when it becomes available in mid~late Oct
deep3lue likes this.
rine5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #70

If you want the naked glass feel. SGP Glas.t is the one to go.
SilentL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #71
Supremacy Member

On my receipt it is stated HugU Glexible Flexible Tempered Glass Screen protector
Oic. Perhaps the new hugu cutting changed
Old 04-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #72
Supremacy Member

If you want the naked glass feel. SGP Glas.t is the one to go.
If I can find a screen protector as smooth as the Glas.T and finger print resistant as the Glexible, I will definitely go get it.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:23 PM   #73

Smile Got my Glexible Today!

Thanks for the detailed review, I got mines today and it really is one of the better ones on the market....noticed in your review you said 0.3mm, packaging says 0.2mm and checked with the store assistant, it is 0.2mm thick...I asked about Glate and Glass Guard, apparently will be in stores in the next 2 weeks, will wait and see...
screengeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #74
Supremacy Member

Thanks for the detailed review, I got mines today and it really is one of the better ones on the market....noticed in your review you said 0.3mm, packaging says 0.2mm and checked with the store assistant, it is 0.2mm thick...I asked about Glate and Glass Guard, apparently will be in stores in the next 2 weeks, will wait and see...
Lol.. the website stated 0.3mm when I checked it then but I guess you could be right. It's far too thin compared to the Glas.T at 0.4mm
Old 04-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #75
Supremacy Member

U can save more time without having to clean fingerprints that often..
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.