[Singtel] iPhone 8/X availability and discussions [No Sales/Trades/Flip]

sdchew

Reaction score
Based on last year .. click the link .. hang .. refresh .. page loads slowly .. go in .. select phone model .. hang again .. then page cannot load .. refresh ... all iphones out of stock ..

Then .. proceed to FB kpkb like 95% of people

Think this is probably my outcome. Will be in China so got extra lag

Still, a man got to do what a man got to do

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi fmradio,

Yes, it is applicable. Port over can be done at the physical store or online once you've completed the pre-order. The pre-order is purely for the reservation of your preferred iPhone X model.

Is it applicable for new CIS with M1 port over?

Hi Underdog,

All plans sign-up can be done at the physical store or online once you've completed the pre-order. Pre-order is purely for the reservation of your preferred iPhone X model.

Am I able to sign up for cis plan with my link? Currently on Sim only plan.

Hi asky2505,

The timer will not reset and will be kept within five minutes. Do remember to click on the "Order an additional iPhone X" on the review page before confirming your order. Purchase of two iPhone X units must be submitted in a single order submission as subsequent submissions are not available.

If I select the 2nd handset, will the 5mins timer be reset and rise losing my 1st set?

Hi elephantsareblue,

ONEPASS login is not required for the pre-order. Payment will be done the day after the pre-order. (e.g. 1 Nov pre-order, 2 Nov payment)

Hi, I am wondering if ONEPASS login/credit card payment must all be done on 1 Nov if I want to opt for delivery? Or is the preorder just reserving a unit with payment on a later date?

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score

This made me rmb that during Singtel 5s pre-order.

I was at BKK.

I rushed back to Hotel and use their computer at the lobby to preorder my phone. HAHAHA

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I already made up my mind, if cannot secure the X on pre-order day, will immediately go get 8 Plus cos my CIS plan expired, now paying full price.

asky2505

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi asky2505,

The timer will not reset and will be kept within five minutes. Do remember to click on the "Order an additional iPhone X" on the review page before confirming your order. Purchase of two iPhone X units must be submitted in a single order submission as subsequent submissions are not available.

)

So meaning, my 1st set is guaranteed within e 5mins even tho when I'm selecting the 2nd set, there is no more stock for e 2nd set?

BlurSotongKia

Reaction score
Is my pre-order confirmed once I get into the page with the 5 minute timer or is it only locked in once I submit all details? Need to know how fast to move hehe.

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So meaning, my 1st set is guaranteed within e 5mins even tho when I'm selecting the 2nd set, there is no more stock for e 2nd set?

Is my pre-order confirmed once I get into the page with the 5 minute timer or is it only locked in once I submit all details? Need to know how fast to move hehe.

I got a feeling must submit together then counted.

nephilim

Reaction score
Dear Singtel,

I'm a prestige member but I'll be overseas till 9 November.

Would I able to select a delivery date beyond 9 November when I attempt to preorder at 9am tomorrow?

What would be my options if this is not possible?

Thank you.

Hi fmradio,

Yes, it is applicable. Port over can be done at the physical store or online once you've completed the pre-order. The pre-order is purely for the reservation of your preferred iPhone X model.

Hi Underdog,

All plans sign-up can be done at the physical store or online once you've completed the pre-order. Pre-order is purely for the reservation of your preferred iPhone X model.

Hi asky2505,

Hi elephantsareblue,

ONEPASS login is not required for the pre-order. Payment will be done the day after the pre-order. (e.g. 1 Nov pre-order, 2 Nov payment)

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi asky2505,

Your selection is reserved for five minutes. After time out, the stock will be released.

Hi BlurSotongKia,

Your selection is reserved for five minutes. You must complete the pre-order process within the time period. If not, the stock will be released.

klho001

Reaction score
Presume whatever we chose as the preferred model during the ROI can still be changed at the time we log in to make the actual selection?

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Presume whatever we chose as the preferred model during the ROI can still be changed at the time we log in to make the actual selection?
Hi klho001,

Yes, you can still change the model during pre-order. However, once you complete the pre-order process, you cannot change the model.

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Please clear your inbox

Hi hOp3SoT,

We tried to reply to your private message, however your inbox is full. Kindly delete some messages so that we can reply you.

Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.