HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Singtel] 2017 iPhone availability and discussions [No Sales/Trades]

Like Tree46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-09-2017, 10:57 PM   #91
Arch-Supremacy Member

I called today, but if they issue me voucher today, it will expire end of sep. so I nv ask them to activate the voucher. I told them I'll call again in late October.
You can tell them to activate and extend till December.
shawn_sboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 11:06 PM   #92

When I renewed contract in 2015, first time singtel don't give me recontract voucher in my entire singtel life with them over 10yrs+.

They say they no longer give voucher so easily and my request was rejected.

this yr my contract is up again since June, haven't tried asking if they will give me recontract voucher.

Hi, usually singtel will give recontract voucher automatically? currently under CIS and ending end of next month, did not see any voucher under my reward..
how shall i request for voucher? call and straight to the point?
Fattyboiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 11:24 PM   #93
Arch-Supremacy Member

When I renewed contract in 2015, first time singtel don't give me recontract voucher in my entire singtel life with them over 10yrs+.

They say they no longer give voucher so easily and my request was rejected.

this yr my contract is up again since June, haven't tried asking if they will give me recontract voucher.
Have you check the system? Go to page 1 point #7
Old 13-09-2017, 11:29 PM   #94

Wanna ask

One Apple ID can get maximum how many IPhone X during pre-order??
Old 13-09-2017, 11:48 PM   #95

Back then I called in to their retention desk and they reject my voucher request.

Page 1 point 7 will only reflect your voucher after the retention team has credit to your acct. If haven call in or if they don't give u, nothing will be reflected there.

Have you check the system? Go to page 1 point #7
Old 13-09-2017, 11:50 PM   #96
Arch-Supremacy Member

Back then I called in to their retention desk and they reject my voucher request.

Page 1 point 7 will only reflect your voucher after the retention team has credit to your acct. If haven call in or if they don't give u, nothing will be reflected there.
Should be automatically given now base on the system change since 2 years back. Best to call them and check with them about this. Cause if you did finish 2 years of contract they highly will give you.
Old 13-09-2017, 11:55 PM   #97
Master Member

i got imine cheapo $100 off voucher from ST i done my 2yrs duty ahhah
regiseted mine interested liao for 256gb grey
buy first if not good will sell off ahha
as i m damm fussy on weight

already selling off my one of my ip7 and ipad mini 4 and top up for a ipad pro 10.5 soon
atl east the ipad pro 10.5 with a 4gb ram and boosted core will lasted me a while
and the 120mhz pro motion is shiok to boot

retain my 256gb ip7 to use until ipX see how

Old 14-09-2017, 12:41 AM   #98

Oh I nv heard of auto give. I always used to call in and request for it when my contract is up.

Will take note and try calling in soon. Hope this time they will give me the recontract voucher.

Btw if I'm on cis plan, I still can get the recontract voucher right?

Should be automatically given now base on the system change since 2 years back. Best to call them and check with them about this. Cause if you did finish 2 years of contract they highly will give you.
Old 14-09-2017, 06:16 AM   #99
Master Member

Gone are the days of recon vouchers being issued automatically to customers unless you on the top tier plans.

Should try calling in to check esp now that competition among telcos is increasing.

Oh I nv heard of auto give. I always used to call in and request for it when my contract is up.

Will take note and try calling in soon. Hope this time they will give me the recontract voucher.

swgj86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 09:19 AM   #100

How long is the recon voucher validility? If going for X is it too early to call and ask now?
Scuderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 09:39 AM   #101
mun

recon voucher is valid for 1mth. just request them not to activate the voucher if you manage to get them to issue you any. good luck
mun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 09:58 AM   #102
Arch-Supremacy Member

CIS plan very rare have recontract vouchers. I believe they do not give it anymore. But you can try calling in.

Gone are the days of recon vouchers being issued automatically to customers unless you on the top tier plans.

Should try calling in to check esp now that competition among telcos is increasing.
The new voucher system automatically give voucher base on prompt payment, spending etc. but if your contract is over and did not receive voucher. the system may not know so best to call.

How long is the recon voucher validility? If going for X is it too early to call and ask now?
You can call to add the voucher in ur system but do not activate it.

recon voucher is valid for 1mth. just request them not to activate the voucher if you manage to get them to issue you any. good luck
That's true but you can ask them to extend to December. I managed to activate it and expire on December 2017.

Hit the Button if you feel the post helped you.
Old 14-09-2017, 11:05 AM   #103

Hi, for all lao jiaos, does registration of interest mean when the phone is launched you'll only be able to preorder the exact model/size/colour that you registered for?

Reason being I registered for a space grey 256gb but now think silver looks a little more appealing to me. But clicking through the ROI page and FAQ there isn't any way for me to either change my interest registered phone model or cancel my registration to re-register again.

Will I be able to select another colour during the preorder phase when it is launched?
WQtRiggEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 11:12 AM   #104
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi, for all lao jiaos, does registration of interest mean when the phone is launched you'll only be able to preorder the exact model/size/colour that you registered for?

Reason being I registered for a space grey 256gb but now think silver looks a little more appealing to me. But clicking through the ROI page and FAQ there isn't any way for me to either change my interest registered phone model or cancel my registration to re-register again.

Will I be able to select another colour during the preorder phase when it is launched?
The ROI will go accordingly to what you selected exactly. If you wish to change anything, call 1688 for assistance, though it may take a while to appear in their system.
Old 14-09-2017, 11:30 AM   #105

CIS plan very rare have recontract vouchers. I believe they do not give it anymore. But you can try calling in.

The new voucher system automatically give voucher base on prompt payment, spending etc. but if your contract is over and did not receive voucher. the system may not know so best to call.

You can call to add the voucher in ur system but do not activate it.

That's true but you can ask them to extend to December. I managed to activate it and expire on December 2017.
I am under CIS plan but they gave me $150 voucher to recontract...
TheSacredSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.