HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Singtel] iPhone 5S/C Availability and Telco Related Discussions [NO SALES]

Like Tree1023Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #3826

Is the gold really nice? Or just okay only....?
Actually to be honest, when i got the gold at first from the launch, i was kinda disappointed, because i was expecting a more intense/darker gold (maybe something like 24k gold? ) And the lights at MBS did not make the gold stand out.

However once i left the hall and start apply protection to my iPhone 5s and use it, i have been falling in love with this champagne gold increasingly.
CeterisParibus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #3827

Is the gold really nice? Or just okay only....?
It depends, it is not those gold jewelery type of gold. Very light gold tone.
For me, i find it normal. But now everyone goes after it, and the resale is very high...
kityip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 09:57 PM   #3828
Arch-Supremacy Member

I called them they said no resetting
If they say no resting. Tell them to pro rate it.

Remember. Junior CSO don't know anything.

shawn_sboi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 10:00 PM   #3829
Arch-Supremacy Member

i will shoot email to ST soon ... reg that one 4x exchange
i am not against that policy ...

what i'm against is ... there should be a grace period (exception) when the replacement itself needs replacing say within a certain period ... like in my case, i got a replacement on the 29th Aug ... that replacement set itself had hardware issues, and i returned to comcen to get that replaced on the 17th Sep ...
that replacement set LASTED NO MORE THAN 2 WEEKS before it had to be replaced !
with that, i have already utilized 2 of 4 of ST's allowed exchanges !!!
i'm thinking of writing in to ask for one month's grace period to be implemented against break down of the replacement set
so that in the event of the replacement set breaking down anytime within this 1 month, ST would not count the replacement of this replacement set as part of the 4 allowed exchanges !
the replacements are factory new set ... are NOT brand NEW ... and as with refurbished items, the tendency to breakdown is higher than a brand new set

Shawn, can u clarify this for me :
replacements are covered for 90 days if your original handset expiry (date) is less than the 90 days additional coverage.
am i right to say that for those whose warranty has more than 90 days to go, no additional warranty will be given for replacement set ? (it doesn't make sense to give 90 days cos original warranty is more than 90 days ... they will overlap)
Will clarify for you.

Yes those whose warranty got more than 90 days won't over Lap.

For example. My iPhone warranty ends on 30 September 2013, my iPhone suddenly have a problem at Jamuary 2013. I exchange the set. Warranty will end September 30 still.

If I exchange my set at 29 September. They will add 90 days.
Jas007 likes this.

Old 23-09-2013, 10:13 PM   #3830
Supremacy Member

I called lei is no good one. Cos they will also prorate the 3gb... So my 3gb become 2gb wtf!!! From 21st sept
runforyourlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 10:14 PM   #3831

hi guys,

do you think i can get waiver for the sim card fee, if i change to nano sim now even though my contract haven't end?

also, how you guys push through to get bill waiver? Mine is the keyline miohome.. the cso told me I already got the annual upgrade thing so can't give any waiver :/
t0adie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #3832

If we were to buy the 5s without a contract from singtel, the warranty would be covered by singtel or apple directly?
gardiboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 10:20 PM   #3833
Supremacy Member

I'm quite pissed off man. He say e system is automated. So before 21st they took out the 700mb already. So from 21st is 2gb allocation only cos prorate. So now use 300mb so left 1.7gb. But he say he will take that out so left 2gb
Old 23-09-2013, 10:21 PM   #3834
Master Member

hi guys,

do you think i can get waiver for the sim card fee, if i change to nano sim now even though my contract haven't end?

also, how you guys push through to get bill waiver? Mine is the keyline miohome.. the cso told me I already got the annual upgrade thing so can't give any waiver :/
I scream at them saying other people can get why I cannot. Call many many times, 1 day call 10 over times until finally one of them agree. Saying out of goodwill. They also say already can recontract yearly cannot give bill waivers. I tell them off saying I pay so much, u want me call how many times then give me waivers. The Pinoy agree in the end. But my is a lousy and a bad way.
aileen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 10:21 PM   #3835
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi guys,

U have to ask nicely. Persistent and patience

I called lei is no good one. Cos they will also prorate the 3gb... So my 3gb become 2gb wtf!!! From 21st sept
Oh then Better don't call. Hahah

If we were to buy the 5s without a contract from singtel, the warranty would be covered by singtel or apple directly?
By Singtel still.

Old 23-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #3836
Arch-Supremacy Member

I'm quite pissed off man. He say e system is automated. So before 21st they took out the 700mb already. So from 21st is 2gb allocation only cos prorate. So now use 300mb so left 1.7gb. But he say he will take that out so left 2gb
Ur CSO is a junior CSO who anyhow do things.

You ask him, do you understand what does pro-rated means?

Request to speak to senior call Officier of supervisor.

Old 23-09-2013, 10:24 PM   #3837
Arch-Supremacy Member

I scream at them saying other people can get why I cannot. Call many many times, 1 day call 10 over times until finally one of them agree. Saying out of goodwill. They also say already can recontract yearly cannot give bill waivers. I tell them off saying I pay so much, u want me call how many times then give me waivers. The Pinoy agree in the end. But my is a lousy and a bad way.
Aileen, you prestige member.. Why bother argue so much. Just immediately call to prestige 24 hour hotline... And u can get already.

It's not a toll free line but prestige Officier are L3 Officier who have a lot a lot of power.
Jas007 likes this.

Old 23-09-2013, 10:28 PM   #3838
Master Member

Aileen, you prestige member.. Why bother argue so much. Just immediately call to prestige 24 hour hotline... And u can get already.

It's not a toll free line but prestige Officier are L3 Officier who have a lot a lot of power.

Yes sir, that toll free number I only find out at the launch on Friday. I ask for waiver few days before I go down. I actually a noob person. Didn't know got special number to call all this years. Only know can jump queue, attend events and get prestige voucher. Last year also stupid queue outside for 3 hours although bring the card down already.
aileen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 10:30 PM   #3839
Supremacy Member

Ur CSO is a junior CSO who anyhow do things.

You ask him, do you understand what does pro-rated means?

Request to speak to senior call Officier of supervisor.
But he say like that is no wrong ma actually damn sad now..
Old 23-09-2013, 10:33 PM   #3840
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes sir, that toll free number I only find out at the launch on Friday. I ask for waiver few days before I go down. I actually a noob person. Didn't know got special number to call all this years. Only know can jump queue, attend events and get prestige voucher. Last year also stupid queue outside for 3 hours although bring the card down already.
Lol! Last year got prestige VIP too. No need to queue one. Nvm now you know then u don't need to queue anymore. Swee bo

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.