[Singtel] iPhone 5S/C Availability and Telco Related Discussions [NO SALES]

canjoy

Reaction score
I cant complete my purchase online. Keep getting stuck at step 2- checking of recontract eligibility.
Called up singtel, they cant provide me a reason. Just ask me to keep trying...

Vestigestorm

Reaction score
Did i see wrongly? Few of singtel outlet's got stock , yet the customer service guy told me completely no stock? Da hell?

richey

Master Member
Reaction score
Did i see wrongly? Few of singtel outlet's got stock , yet the customer service guy told me completely no stock? Da hell?

Show you something. Dont say magic ah......

iphone5s

ck47.me

Reaction score
looks like they stocked up all the shop liao for gold32gb, except tampines and compas point,.. latest update from stock availability

Banned
Reaction score
looks like they stocked up all the shop liao for gold32gb, except tampines and compas point,.. latest update from stock availability

The system is **** up. I went down concentrate and all sold out despite the website showing selling fast.

nakamoto

Reaction score
Gold and space grey 32gb got stock. They issuing voucher. Like Mac when queuing for hello kitty lidat

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The areas marked in red below requires your attention.

Handset out of stock

We're sorry, the phone iPhone 5s 64GB(GOLD) is now out of stock. Please select another phone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.