[Singtel] iPhone 5S/C Availability and Telco Related Discussions [NO SALES]

eha

Reaction score
been checking the stocks for 5s 32gb gold on singtel website and seems like for singtel shops, it's all OOS except singtelshop.com. for exclusive reseller shops, very limited locations. :(

should I order from 1609? appreciate any advice. thanks in advance.

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought my annual change of handphone as I'm under Mio home. Got the 5s gold 32GB at amk hub. Display showing out of stock, but I simply queue and ask. Then they said have. Lol.

petetherock

Reaction score
Just FYI:

If anyone is doing a new or re-contract, if you have a staff ID, you can get a corporate plan and get about 20% off the rates, and another $50 off the price of the phone.
The $50 is only til Friday.
Right now, you can get $200 off for an older Iphone 4 at Singtel, and there are sufficient numbers of the higher capacity phones in the various colors.
Installation and switching to the new phone is simple and straightforward.

The CSO claims the battery life for this new phone is much better than my old 4, which seems incapable of handling the new OS.

Did my re-contract at AMK Hub.

herzog21

Reaction score
asking on behalf of my dad. his ione plus plan has alr expired and he wants to do a upgrade to a basic lite plan. do anyone know if he can get a voucher?

cos he called singtel and was told none will be given. however i understand some of you called and succeeded in getting one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.