[Software Update] iOS 11.0.3 Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
SWEE! Can see whatsapp notification in lock screen liao!!

Lucky177

Master Member
Reaction score
Searching function still kee siao. But at least notification is working now.

Edit: Just experienced no notification. This time not under lock screen. While browsing HWZ, no WhatsApp notification. Until I exit HWZ app then realised there’s a new WhatsApp msg.

Unfortunately doesn’t seem just a one time thing. Was using Live10 app and WhatsApp notification didn’t appear. Exit then realised got new msg. :(

Last edited:

Odessa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WhatsApp and Gboard updates within a couple of hours of each other... Good stuff

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fugging iOS 11. always phone hang/freeze and need to hard reset. fug this shiat man. :vijayadmin:

Thoma5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i buai tahan sia...jiak battery like drink water like this...

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moving from a 32bit to pure 64bit OS. It’s considered very good already. Comparing this to Android, Android is still much worse.
Looooool. I bet you've not used Android yourself in the recent years? And by Android, I assume you're referring to stock Android like the way Google intended, and not some skinned Android that other phone manufacturers have?

Here's a sincere advice. You really need to look beyond your well, dude. Alternatively, quit making sweeping statements lest you make a fool of yourself.

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looooool. I bet you've not used Android yourself in the recent years? And by Android, I assume you're referring to stock Android like the way Google intended, and not some skinned Android that other phone manufacturers have?

Here's a sincere advice. You really need to look beyond your well, dude. Alternatively, quit making sweeping statements lest you make a fool of yourself.

Sadly is that customised skinned android are more popular ones than stock and those are the ones which damaged the reputation of android. TouchWiz in particular. So from end users POV, iOS is still better than android as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.