[Starhub] iPhone 6/6 Plus Availability Related Discussions [NO SALES/TRADE/SWAP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetPet

Reaction score
Strictly no sales allowed.
Infractions would be handed to any dealers.

During spring cleaning this thread might be unsticked! So...
GtHyH.jpg

herzog21

Reaction score
[Starhub] Iphone 6 and all telco related discussion

I am very eggcited by the impending launch. Looking forward to recontracting and getting the 5.5 variant.

monsters2009

Reaction score
Will starhub having appointment booking same as Singtel? Or like M1 have to queue over night when iPhone launch.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boobmarked!

Hows Starhub process ah? Need to queue up right?

Andread

Reaction score
wa, now starhub going to charge for 4g, don't know want switch from singtel not. but if switch have hub discount.

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey starhub people who queue every year! this year i will be queuing at starhub! have been on singtel thread every year doing FAQs. This year i will just be here to queue up and enjoy!

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey starhub people who queue every year! this year i will be queuing at starhub! have been on singtel thread every year doing FAQs. This year i will just be here to queue up and enjoy!

welcome to the green house! :s13:

herzog21

Reaction score
no procedures to follow.

1) just check the sign outside the shop/call Starhub outlets for instock of colour/model and queue.

2) And keep checking this thread for kind bros who bother to update availability of phones in other outlets.

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no procedures to follow.

1) just check the sign outside the shop/call Starhub outlets for instock of colour/model and queue.

2) And keep checking this thread for kind bros who bother to update availability of phones in other outlets.

Hahah last year I did that. But I'm talking about launch day. Normally first launch at plaza sing right?

Also herzog, I thought you bought from Singtel last year? Lol you PMed me last year.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think there's special steps like Singtel did.
I rmb just check for signboard and queue.

micgoh

Reaction score

Hey,

singtel not so great with its plan package, and hence making you switch?

Im also looking to recontract soon. Plan has already expired.

What made you decide to join the green camp?

primera_p12

Reaction score
Starhub is very cui when come to iPhone launch. Fri will be only for Internet booking and Sat is for queuing up.

Stocks is very limited for SH compare to ST or M1, last year don't say Gold, Silver also no stock for more than 2 weeks. Only Space Gray for the longest time.

When ST starts Singtelshop online order, SH still struggling to fulfil shops demand. Still remember the iPhone 5S availability link put up by SH, super CSB. Not up to date at all.

Very inefficient. Queue up at Nex Branch at 10:15am for my 1st line. Transaction only completed at 5:30pm.

I only managed to get my Gold 32GB with 2nd line only in early Oct and that point of time Gold 16GB still OOS.

Wonder will I have to thru the same nightmare again.

Last edited:

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey,

singtel not so great with its plan package, and hence making you switch?

Im also looking to recontract soon. Plan has already expired.

What made you decide to join the green camp?

Has been in red camp for many years. They are really good and I enjoy a lot of benefits there. However I'm also a Starhub platinum member, going to enjoy my benefit at Starhub now.

I still have 1 red camp line remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.