AirPods, now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvino

Reaction score
In 3 weeks time, confirm retail shop will start selling. CNY shut down affects the supply
eh what do you mean? if CNY shutdown, confirm lesser supply why retail will start selling?

shouldnt it be lesser stock be it retail or online?

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In 3 weeks time, confirm retail shop will start selling. CNY shut down affects the supply

We shall see. I doubt so. It's been how Long since it was launched and yet none of the retailers have stocks till date? Something is going on. As Long as the Apple website still has 6 weeks delivery time, we probably won't be seeing them in stores (selling at retail price).

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Another 3 weeks of waiting till I receive the airpod from apple.

I have given up walking into the retail stores, when I pass 1, to enquire about the stock, buy off the shelf and cancel my online order. It has been weeks or months and none of the local retailers have stocks.

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I have given up walking into the retail stores, when I pass 1, to enquire about the stock, buy off the shelf and cancel my online order. It has been weeks or months and none of the local retailers have stocks.

Demands are much stronger than expected, Apple just had a record quarterly revenue.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
I ordered jaybird freedom in the meantime, but still holding on to my AirPods order. Been a week since I made the order online, felt like eternity leh!

etcl

Reaction score
just received my airpods

The connection is fantastic as expected.

but surprisingly cant seem to stay put in my ears..... will drop out if i turn my head fast .... let alone go jog lol

have to try out the call function and see how it goes ... maybe return it and get the jabra elite which seems to stay in my ear better

Last edited:

cupholder

Reaction score
renkrtB.png

Original expected date was 10 feb, but arriving tomorrow! Hang on guys!

Boiijek

Reaction score
Mine updated on their own. Anyone feeling any difference? Heard many peoplr were having draining issue and audio dropping. I've had none so I can't really see the difference after the new S/W update

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine updated on their own. Anyone feeling any difference? Heard many peoplr were having draining issue and audio dropping. I've had none so I can't really see the difference after the new S/W update

No difference for me too.

Went on a overseas trip recently, didn't see that many AirPods users at airports, I think penetration rate is still very low but saw plenty of iPhone 7 plus users which was a surprise to me as I thought a lot of people were waiting for the iPhone 8 and not upgrading this cycle.

Last edited:

sdchew

Reaction score

Went on a overseas trip recently, didn't see that many AirPods users at airports, I think penetration rate is still very low but saw plenty of iPhone 7 plus users which was a surprise to me as I thought a lot of people were waiting for the iPhone 8 and not upgrading this cycle.

Thus far no difference for me too. I only had two issues thus far; On some rare occasion I have switching failure between devices (Spinning wheel forever). Typically after the switch fails, I try again and it works. I should mention I have a lot of devices (2 iPhones, 1 iPad Pro and 1 MacBook Pro) and I switch between them quite often.

The other time I had this strange issue of audio on one side only. Restarting the iPhone 7 fixed that. The 2nd problem happened only once in the 1+ month I had the AirPods.

AirPods demand seems to be really high. If you look at this site, https://airpods.isinstock.com/locations, it keep re-stocking and selling out.

Last edited:

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
Thus far no difference for me too. I only had two issues thus far; On some rare occasion I have switching failure between devices (Spinning wheel forever). Typically after the switch fails, I try again and it works. I should mention I have a lot of devices (2 iPhones, 1 iPad Pro and 1 MacBook Pro) and I switch between them quite often.

The other time I had this strange issue of audio on one side only. Restarting the iPhone 7 fixed that. The 2nd problem happened only once in the 1+ month I had the AirPods.

AirPods demand seems to be really high. If you look at this site, https://airpods.isinstock.com/locations, it keep re-stocking and selling out.

all also out of stock.

cupholder

Reaction score

my audio tends to cut off for a second recently. might be due to this update 🤔

Boiijek

Reaction score
Yeah, have been using mine since release and have only seen one other person in public use it. I guess the manufacturing for this is slow but with valid reason(the tech inside it is next level)

As for the audio cutting out. I haven't had any but I would recommend all to drain it and reset it by holding the button for 15seconds where an amber light would appear.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YES! Mine has finally shipped after updating my payment details. Was suppose to received by 10 Feb but I am going to get it tomorrow! so eggcited!

Kopi Gao

Reaction score
Missed my DHL shipment today because nobody @ home. :-(

Had to reschedule for delivery tomorrow (Feb 3) ... one more waiting day!

Called DHL customer service and I was told that Apple and DHL had an agreement that the first delivery on that day is anytime up to 6pm. :s11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.