AirPods, now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You do know that Apple owns Beats too right?

He was just offering me another option that is also from Apple.

Of cos I do :) And I am not in any way condemning Beats product. A sales guy should know the product well before attending on customer's question.

If he/she does not even explain to you more in details and just brush you off to another product, he/she should go for more training. I one doesn't know how they fit, one can just ask his colleague for help.

PS: The AirPods is amazing! One of the most innovative products to have come up from Apple in the last 5 years.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of cos I do :) And I am not in any way condemning Beats product. A sales guy should know the product well before attending on customer's question.

If he/she does not even explain to you more in details and just brush you off to another product, he/she should go for more training. I one doesn't know how they fit, one can just ask his colleague for help.

PS: The AirPods is amazing! One of the most innovative products to have come up from Apple in the last 5 years.

I totally agree. The initial impression is it will drop out etc but after using it for a while, feel so good. Actually also don't feel pain. My wife took one side and play with it and love it also. The nice thing is u can share music (one person holding to one) and can be far apart

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Considering AirPods to use as a Bluetooth headset (like in a car, on one ear) and other times just for music listening. Not sure if I should take the plunge haha

I'm using the AirPods for the exact functions too; as a bluetooth headset in 1 ear whilst driving and both for music during my runs. :s12:

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) Can the airpods work with ipod nano?

2) i listen to FM radio sometimes from my ipod nano, with the wireless ipod nano, am i still able to listen to FM radio?

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
But Radio on iPod Nano needs a wired headphone as antenna. So airpods or any other bluetooth headphones won't work.

hyperpower

Reaction score
hi all how is the quality of the mic? do you need to speak loudly in order to getting being heard by caller?

Slavor

Reaction score
Pretty good. You need to talk as if you're holding your phone, however for me it's a bit difficult as I worry about getting judged as a mad person talking to nobody =:p

hi all how is the quality of the mic? do you need to speak loudly in order to getting being heard by caller?

PetPet

Reaction score
It's great. I've been using it on the train, for the Skype and even Google Hangouts. No problems.

alsonstc

Reaction score
Can the airpod paired only with selected apple device? Asking because I used apple family shared, so when I used my paired airpod. my wife and son iPhone also pop up the airpod connection animation

Last edited:

PetPet

Reaction score
Can the airpod paired only with selected apple device? Asking because I used apple family shared, so when I used my paired airpod. my wife and son iPhone also pop up the airpod connection animation

It's tied to your Apple ID on the devices.
So if you're signed in on your Wife's or Son's iPhone using your Apple ID, the prompt would appear, telling the user that it's connected.

If not this should show up

not-your-airpods.jpg

The AirPods I ordered from Apple online store is now "preparing for shipment". How long more usually before actually delivery? Will Apple confirm the delivery date with you?

1 more working business day or so.
Do you have the Apple Store App?
It'll push you a notification when a date is available :)

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When did you place your order? It's been 5 weeks for mine and still waiting...

I ordered on 28 Mar. According to the tracking system, the estimated delivery date is 6 May but as of today, it is still in China. I wonder how accurate the delivery date is ...

Mine's on 27th, but still in "processing items" stage. Hope they can deliver soon!

Don't worry guys! Apple has almost never under estimate their shipping dates. The AirPods will be delivered as scheduled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.