HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

AirPods, now available.

Like Tree60Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-12-2016, 11:03 PM   #1
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 92,788
AirPods, now available.

http://www.apple.com/sg/shop/product/MMEF2ZA/A/airpods

$238 bucks a pop
__________________
oh joy.
We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realised they were inside us.
PetPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2016, 11:07 PM   #2
Greater Supremacy Member
 
TrueBeliever_jh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 77,978
very interested. since I have used the so called good BT liked Jaybird, and I just don't like it.

will be waiting for reviews.

gonna be interesting to see how it pair between iPhone and MacBooks.
__________________
Every Day the Future Looks A Little Bit Darker
TrueBeliever_jh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 12:56 AM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 251
ordered 20 dec arrival. shipping slip to 4 weeks in US
sookainian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 12:58 AM   #4
Supremacy Member
 
stupidog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,093
let's see how many airpods we can find on the floor lol
stupidog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 01:12 AM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 17,868
thanks for the heads up, just ordered mine
__________________
DUMBO!
[QUOTE=jericho75;86103173]huh. u loan from hdb 2.6%. then u still need to pay yourself 2.5% so total is 5.1%. [/QUOTE]
cybercom8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 01:12 AM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 17,868
let's see how many airpods we can find on the floor lol
go hunt at those jogging tracks
stupidog likes this.
__________________
DUMBO!
[QUOTE=jericho75;86103173]huh. u loan from hdb 2.6%. then u still need to pay yourself 2.5% so total is 5.1%. [/QUOTE]
cybercom8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 01:23 AM   #7
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 251
thanks for the heads up, just ordered mine
whats your delivery date
sookainian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 01:53 AM   #8
Great Supremacy Member
 
Kyubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 56,537
Waiting for beats x zzz ..
Kyubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 01:59 AM   #9
Arch-Supremacy Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 12,234
Ordered mine as well. Delivery 20 dec wow next week.
Nevereatrice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 04:22 AM   #10
Arch-Supremacy Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 17,868
whats your delivery date
dec 20...us store already 4 weeks leadtime
__________________
DUMBO!
[QUOTE=jericho75;86103173]huh. u loan from hdb 2.6%. then u still need to pay yourself 2.5% so total is 5.1%. [/QUOTE]
cybercom8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 08:19 AM   #11
Master Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,707
Ordered mine as well. Delivery 20 dec wow next week.
dec 20...us store already 4 weeks leadtime
You guys are the first batch. Congrats. Now slipped to 2 weeks already.
__________________
人活着就不应该有遗憾。
*adiBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 08:22 AM   #12
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 326
No more liao -.-
weewee81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 08:37 AM   #13
Master Member
 
BraveCloudy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 2,921
still have but delievery dates 2 weeks.
maybe I jan then buy since I just got my wireless Bluetooth earpiece.
__________________
Coming Soon - iPhone SE 64GB (SG); iPad Pro 12.9" & 9.7" (SG); Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 128GB
BraveCloudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 08:44 AM   #14
Greater Supremacy Member
 
TrueBeliever_jh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 77,978
wait for reviews lar guys, why so gan chiong spider
__________________
Every Day the Future Looks A Little Bit Darker
TrueBeliever_jh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 08:59 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 570
Ordered mine at 12.51am last night (or this morning)
Delivery on 20 Dec. Merry Christmas
karenwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On