Anker cables for iPhone - eBay?

sevenfightclub

Reaction score
Want to buy the Anker Powerline+ Lightning cable but qoo10 doesn't have the one I want. Has anyone ever bought from an eBay seller based in HK called direct-worldwide?

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
Want to buy the Anker Powerline+ Lightning cable but qoo10 doesn't have the one I want. Has anyone ever bought from an eBay seller based in HK called direct-worldwide?

try amazon?
anyway anker make solid products i doubt u ever need the warranty

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buy from local anker authorised seller on qoo10? I bought 5-ports wall charger, usb3 hub and 2.5inch hdd enclosure, experience quite good. price not too much more expensive than buying from amazon + forwarder cost. im willing to pay for the extra for the local warranty.

sevenfightclub

Reaction score
buy from local anker authorised seller on qoo10? I bought 5-ports wall charger, usb3 hub and 2.5inch hdd enclosure, experience quite good. price not too much more expensive than buying from amazon + forwarder cost. im willing to pay for the extra for the local warranty.

I saw but they don't have the color I want. Maybe will wait.

jayson24

Reaction score

Possible to share the seller on Qoo10?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.