Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Apps to watch HK drama/movies?

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #1

Apps to watch HK drama/movies?

Dear bros,

is there any apps like Le tv or PPS whereby we can dl dramas or movies and watch it at a later time?
derrick14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:46 AM   #2

as far as I know, you can only STREAM those shows into your iPhone/iPad, you probably can't store it somewhere. Apple will not approve those kind of apps on the Apps Store due to violation of copyright, there is one streaming app you may want to check out, which is PPTV, just go over to the Apps Store and search for "PPTV" and you'll see it. If you still prefer the kind of store videos in ur iPhone/iPad then watch later kind of thing, I suggest you download on your computer the video files and get something called "CineXPlayer" and use the File Sharing option to transfer the movies/episodes to your iPhone/iPad.

Hope this helps
Do check out my youtube channel, i do app reviews YouTube Username: "LapTechRev"
LapTechRev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:49 AM   #3

But there is apps like PPS and Le tv which allows you to dl into your phone and watch it at a later time.

Is there no more of such apps? Bros please advise.. (:
Old 06-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

Such apps are censored in the us. There is
Sopa and Acta being in force now. Though Sopa is shelved for later date, still got Acta. iTunes works from the US so go figure. I will suggest u enjoy what u have now than asking for more.
DAREN771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #5

So the best we have now is online streaming?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.