Can I purchased Singapore applecare+ for USA unlocked iphone 6?

for_friend

Reaction score
Buy also no use, your iPhone warranty isn't international. :s22:

Strange, I checked with apple USA and they say it is possible to purchase applecare+ in Singapore for an Unlock USA set and they say warranty will be covered by Singapore. I will ask again and save that communication. its about 150 dollars cheaper here.

Melvyn_

Reaction score
Strange, I checked with apple USA and they say it is possible to purchase applecare+ in Singapore for an Unlock USA set and they say warranty will be covered by Singapore. I will ask again and save that communication. its about 150 dollars cheaper here.

Huh? Bro from what i know iPhone warranty in Singapore cost about SGD 110.00, You sure you asked the correct one? Lol

EldonChew

Reaction score

Ya loh..

In US AppleCare+ costs USD$99 which is SGD$130
Singapore AppleCare+ costs SGD$138

$8 cheaper wor where got 150 cheaper..

Eightfold

Reaction score
Applecare+ only applicable to country of purchase of the phone.

Whoever says otherwise, is wrongggg

Applecare+ is a collaboration between some local insurance company i believe

sanjeevrana

Reaction score
I don't understand whats the reluctance .. call the hotline and try to buy ... if all is well you will get a valid coverage policy immediately and then Apple cannot deny service here in SG ... simple

If they don't allow to buy then you'll know on the phone itself ... Apple is not going to "blacklist" or "snatch" your phone back just because you called :)

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Applecare+ only applicable to country of purchase of the phone.

Whoever says otherwise, is wrongggg

Applecare+ is a collaboration between some local insurance company i believe

Apple care+ are international. Collaboration with local insurance company is those service offered by telcos.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.