HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

FIFA 13 for Iphone

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-09-2012, 11:07 PM   #1

FIFA 13 for Iphone

FIFA SOCCER 13 by EA SPORTS for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Sports titles are known for being slightly upgraded iterations from year to year, and this year’s big new feature in FIFA 13, and a first for the series on iOS, is the inclusion of online multiplayer. Sadly it forgoes Game Center for EA's own Origin service, but I think I'll survive. Another big addition is the Skill Move button that lets you easily perform several different kinds of moves by using simple flicks. There's even the ability to record replays and upload them directly to YouTube, so you can share your finer moments with the world.
Just bought the game, they said it is optimized for iphone 5 but I still see the black letter box, not fullscreen. Anyone same issue?
kudo2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.