iPhone 4S Case Showroom (NO SELLING)

Black_

Reaction score
clear_bc.jpg

coyote_marpat.jpg

blackops_bc.jpg

Shrimpy

Reaction score
Transit Zipper Case For those who already have a case on & is looking for another case to cover your iphone all up. this can be deemed as cheap & good! :) i have been using this zipper case for almost a year now & im totally happy with it. :)

API4-1104-K000-2.jpg

Nice case but I find it practical. Imagine you have to do all unzip a big round just to answer a phone call. But thats just me.

version10

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any slim cases to recommend with clear back protector?

Currently using SGP Linear thinking of changing

Black_

Reaction score
After the launch of 5S, the 4S is still an on going model. Any one still buying cases for it? Just curious. :)

xtreme84

Reaction score
After the launch of 5S, the 4S is still an on going model. Any one still buying cases for it? Just curious. :)

Well, I bought the Slim Armor case for it in red, white and also gun-metal. But eventually I switched back to my e13ctron s4v.

693703634_408_zps4b3b0778.jpg

f69cd0e5.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.