iPhone 4S Case Showroom (NO SELLING)

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Ai ya marketing la... They took down u though no more Liao then they post something coming back and surprise is the Draco and u will Chiong and buy

Slkrz83

Reaction score
Any other place in SG that sells the Draco besides A Concept? Think they're not bringing it in already.

shiznitro

Reaction score
finally after all the wait managed to get my lime sgp linear casing :D
2011-12-03174953.jpg

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
I thought gone forever :s13:
24gk1ex.jpg

Suede Jacket
2ztaj49.jpg

LuckyLabs Teksure Wrap and Back

Now all I need is a gun metal or black Sword

where u got white sticker? cut or uncut version?
does A concept selling sword back sticker?

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
A Concept not bringing in Draco anymore?? I really dun think so... It's one of the premium brand they carry anyway.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
where u got white sticker?
does A concept selling sword back sticker?

They dun sell sword back sticker since it was never a standalone product (someone can confirm this pls??). It only comes with the casing and seriously I dun find it good.. Lol... And yes, I didn't bother to use it... Lol

Slkrz83

Reaction score
A Concept not bringing in Draco anymore?? I really dun think so... It's one of the premium brand they carry anyway.

I just went to check their website, the Draco brand and logo is not on the page of brands they carry. Even when you select products, go to iphone 4/4S and see the brands there, it's not listed there anymore.

leinad

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'll just weigh in on this and add a few cents. It's not that we want to be strict. We want to foster a culture of sharing information and mutual respect amongst users.

It's extremely insulting, disruptive and disrespectful if everyone is in the midst of a good discussion on products, and someone who obviously stands to profit jumps into your discussion thread and promotes his/her wares.

And as ably demonstrated many times, what happens is that the thread degenerates to a sales thread, because people then come in with an "If he can do it, so can I" mentality. From my years of experience, even after you delete the posts, it no longer is the same anymore. Which is why the moderators here are encouraging the users to take a proactive stand - the Apple Clinic community forums are community-owned, we stress that often. It's also the motivation why we want users to delete their own posts - it's a simple concession of "I'm sorry, I guess this shouldn't be here" demonstrated by their own actions, which then of course is much more acceptable to the peers. The moderators should only have to step in when there is an absolute need.

Let me offer an analogy - a game of tennis. Sure, it's nice to simply hit the ball back and forth to each other. But the game only becomes more fun when the boundaries are drawn, when rules are established, and when people then strive to be within the boundaries. It's about respect here.

My question is, should you allow these selfish people to disrespect YOU? They come in here to sell their wares, after which they vanish and do not contribute to the thread constructively for the purposes of information sharing - who really gains? THEM, not you.

/Dan

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
theluckylabs iPhone 4s/4 Spectra Skin is really nice. any shop carry this full body wrap?
Power Blue + Green or Red main + Olympic Blue is it nice?

Last edited:

mfeOnline

Reaction score
Perhaps those interested to know price and stuffs should make use of the PM function. It reduces the focus on selling the product on this thread and more on sharing other information about the case.
Just my humble point of view.

Back to topic, hope my lucky lab skin comes soon :o I chosed blue for main and yellow for side, hope it doesn't turns out weird :o

solid_rock

Reaction score
Went Ion shopping just now. Saw A Concept got more colors for Sword now. The gold one look so striking. Tempted ~ haha.

yynj26

Reaction score
iPhone 4s/4 Spectra Skin is really nice. any shop carry this full body wrap?
Power Blue + Green is it weird?
yellow-green_1.jpg

picture source from theluckylabs.com

Looks alot like brazil colours hahaha. Not a huge fan of the pair

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
Perhaps those interested to know price and stuffs should make use of the PM function. It reduces the focus on selling the product on this thread and more on sharing other information about the case.
Just my humble point of view.

Back to topic, hope my lucky lab skin comes soon :o I chosed blue for main and yellow for side, hope it doesn't turns out weird :o

your is uncut or cut version?

shin89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm most cases i see in this thread are only the bumpers? what kind of casing would you all recommend if i want the back cover as well. thanks :D

thatguyhaikal

Reaction score
I opt for the cut version. Got it during the one for one sales during black Friday :)

Have they rectified the residue issue? I remembered during the lucky labs and skins hype last year, most of us here at the forums had residue issue's which was left stuck on our iphones after removing the skins. Had to use zippo fluid/nail polish remover to get rid of it. Speaking of which, shawn_sboi, you remember last year when the in thing was SGP Neo hybrid EX pairing with the phone skins? Haha. I wanna find the pics i posted in your thread, iam sure its still there. Lol.

mfeOnline

Reaction score
Mmmm. Not sure leh, I first time ordering from them :) won't be peeling off so soon yet too :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.