iPhone 4S Case Showroom (NO SELLING)

testing1234

Banned
Reaction score
Omg i found them! Haha. Pictures from last year, 2010 iPhone 4 hype.

6224f446.jpg

3561d015.jpg

1d37d999.jpg

f477ed08.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

may i know what case is this? looks good. thanks

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ahhh ic, no wonder, thats what i thought, cause i asked him and he didn't wanna say. lol. but anyways his skins were so much cheaper and it was so much easier to get rather then having to wait from luckylabs.

yup then he got once having sales somemore what buy 2 or 3 get 1 free something.

then wanna end business sales more cheap. miss his wrap but too bad.from usa company not luckylab complain about his business.

thatguyhaikal

Reaction score
yup then he got once having sales somemore what buy 2 or 3 get 1 free something.

then wanna end business sales more cheap. miss his wrap but too bad.from usa company not luckylab complain about his business.
yeah man, his skins were top notch quality. i remembered ordering almost every colour just to test out. wasted, anyway, out of topic, trying out the 5.1 beta 1 as we speak. lol bored so giving it a shot.

photo-4.png

Last edited:

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How come he will kena law suit ah?

Ds_Cheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does sword casing kill signal?? I have bad experience with Draco casing le.

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come he will kena law suit ah?

Because I think the wrap right belong to that company and Singapore guy don't have and his is cheaper and he do also ship to other country that why the company jealous threaten him, he from hwz too..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.