iPhone 6s/6s+ Accessories Discussion (Cases/Screen Protectors etc.)

alan_shearer

Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this even though last year's thread for 6 and 6s is still active.

Do share your thoughts on what cases/screen protectors you intend to get (or have already ordered) here...

Discussion on other accessories also welcomed.

Personally, I have a TYPO2 Keyboard that I used with my iP6. Not sure if it will fit iP6s because of the small difference in dimensions.

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like Power Support Air Jackets for iP6 also works for iP6s...

http://www.apple.com/shop/product/HGNH2ZM/B/power-support-air-jacket-for-iphone-6-clear

i am a huge supporter of PSAJ for 2-3 seasons liao.

for I6,
i am using the USA version, bought from the USA site.
wife is using the korean version, bought from apple.com/sg

funny right?

anyway, FR is -
USA:
very very fitting, until hard to remove
thicker
snug
less scratch marks from daily use

Korean:
thinner
easier to remove
got scratch marks
feels nicer on the hand (cos thinner)
price i think same (can't remember)

thus, if 6S uses a different case, i think i will not know which one to get yet.
heng can use back the same.

TheZombie

Reaction score
Which screen protector do you guys recommend? I've always been using those cheapo ones, now thinking of glass???

speedster4005

Reaction score
Which screen protector do you guys recommend? I've always been using those cheapo ones, now thinking of glass???

Until somebody tests it for 3D Touch, we will have to wait and see co'z thickness may impact the feature.

xiasuaykia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have purchased the Spigen iPhone 6s Plus Case Ultra Hybrid from qoo10, not intending to purchase a screen protector yet, as i want to know the interaction between screen protectors and 3D touch before making any purchases.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant see...

Haha dunno why so suay the photo was gone after i posted. Lucky i got a screenshot of it.

2ijrvci.jpg

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had a i6 case, which i bought as temp case last year when I bought i6 for my wife. can fit i6s right? intended to use as temp again while i shop for one that im happy with

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
in general all the casings should still work right?
since its the glass that is thicker and not the body, no?

joelhaw

Reaction score
I got this from Qoo10. Can't wait to try on my new phone on Friday! Hope it fits well.

XPtXPNh.jpg

JinXiong90

Reaction score
It's the new apple silicon case. They have it in leather version too.

I see! i thought its the leather one... any idea if using these cases will result in button getting more difficult press since it covers the volume buttons?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.