iPhone 6s Free Battery Replacement program

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
make sure u make an appointment. actual battery replacement takes around 1hr. add waiting time probably + another 30mins to 1hr...

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
About 2 hours for me, all in waiting and all.

Booked an appointment.

iphone88

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. It is good to know that I can get back my iPhone on the same day.

yes1705

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. It is good to know that I can get back my iPhone on the same day.

The catch here is you are supposed to backup your data via itunes. The service centre will wipe the iphone clean and load latest iOS as part of battery replacement exercise.

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just a note here.

if u guys have replace the screen or internal before. u won't be entitled for the battery replacement program.

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My gf phone just changed the battery under this program for about a month and now battery bloated . On my way to Apple now . Already out of warranty . But I Wan to see what they can do about it since this happen after battery replacement .
QGprMNu.jpg

Last edited:

iphone88

Reaction score
My gf phone just changed the battery under this program for about a month and now battery bloated . On my way to Apple now . Already out of warranty . But I Wan to see what they can do about it since this happen after battery replacement .
QGprMNu.jpg

According to the staff, battery has 90 days warranty after replace.

iphone88

Reaction score
The catch here is you are supposed to backup your data via itunes. The service centre will wipe the iphone clean and load latest iOS as part of battery replacement exercise.

thanks for the reminder.
Already did it last weekend.
They do not update my iOS.

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Called Apple ytd and they said 60 days.
By the way. Just now I went down and they replaced whole phone for me this time round.
Phone became NEW again. Scratchless now haha

According to the staff, battery has 90 days warranty after replace.

iphone88

Reaction score
Called Apple ytd and they said 60 days.
By the way. Just now I went down and they replaced whole phone for me this time round.
Phone became NEW again. Scratchless now haha

Good for you. :s13:
A-Lab staff told me 90 days but I cannot find this warranty clause in the receipt.

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
booked appointment at QC Lab tomorrow for battery replacement. my serial number is under the list, and hope no issue with replacement, cos my iPhone is already out of warranty.

a new battery would be so good, cos my current battery so cui already, wear level at 70% or something :-(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.