HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iPhone 8/8+/X Accessories Discussion (Cases/Screen, Glass Protector etc)

Like Tree116Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-11-2017, 12:45 AM   #1936

I got sweaty palm. My previous ringke fusion use a while with my sweaty palms and the back like very powdery/dust/dead skin cells maybe? That's why I not sure PSAJ will be same not since its all made from plastic. Leather in the other hand different story bah.
PSAJ will be the same. Fusion's caseback is of the same material as PSAJ, polycarbonate.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:50 AM   #1937

Quite similar to the Caudabe Lucid Clear
Less the ugly ribbed looking pattern on the back and of course, no branding of PS on the case itself.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:58 AM   #1938

Less the ugly ribbed looking pattern on the back and of course, no branding of PS on the case itself.
Lucid clear has no ribbed pattern.

edit: just to clarify, there are the ribbed and the non ribbed ones
edit 2: the non ribbed ones are super. slippery

Last edited by PetPet; 15-11-2017 at 02:54 AM..
PetPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 01:20 AM   #1939

I actually saw this on YouTube, any had try the sound when you charging? Is it connect_power.caf or engage_power.caf?
memoriess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 01:27 AM   #1940
Master Member

Not release by apple yet

I actually saw this on YouTube, any had try the sound when you charging? Is it connect_power.caf or engage_power.caf?
Archuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 02:39 AM   #1941

Just received my totallee case. Really very nice leather feel and only 0.2mm thick
intenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 07:23 AM   #1942
Master Member

hi guys, just to checked for the TG, which is more recommended? Spigen one or the amazingthing from moshi? Any bros also protect the back by pasting a SP?
kashix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 08:04 AM   #1943
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi guys, just to checked for the TG, which is more recommended? Spigen one or the amazingthing from moshi? Any bros also protect the back by pasting a SP?
Hahaha u buying ah bro
KeYoKe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 08:07 AM   #1944
Master Member

Hahaha u buying ah bro
hi keyoke bro, any advice?
kashix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 08:12 AM   #1945
Supremacy Member

Only problem with psaj is that it scratches the phone if you remove it
Old 15-11-2017, 08:20 AM   #1946
Arch-Supremacy Member

Only problem with psaj is that it scratches the phone if you remove it
No it doesn't. Unless you remove/install it frequently. I have never had any scratched iphones due to the PSAJ. But I removed the case less than 5 times for the entire iphone's lifespan.

There's a proper installation/removal method on youtube that minimizes any potential damage to the iphone. If done right, i don't see why there will be damages.
noinimod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 08:24 AM   #1947
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just received my totallee case. Really very nice leather feel and only 0.2mm thick
If the phone drop front, i wondered will the screen shattered due to 0.2mm thickness
aztech44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 08:27 AM   #1948
Arch-Supremacy Member

If the phone drop front, i wondered will the screen shattered due to 0.2mm thickness
If there's a front lip on the case, it may not. Key word is "may". Depends on your luck.

I know there are some cases from caudabe which don't have a front lip. Lip meaning the casing has a raised edge on the front side, so when you put your phone face-down on the table, the screen is not touching the table directly.

I will never get a case without a front lip. The front lip has saved my front glass so many times. Have dropped my 6+/6s+ many, many times and it bounced around before landing face-down, but screen was always ok. I got lucky also because there's no sharp objects/rocks on the floor.

I don't use any glass protector on the screen btw.
noinimod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 08:30 AM   #1949
Arch-Supremacy Member

If there's a front lip on the case, it may not. Key word is "may". Depends on your luck.

I know there are some cases from caudabe which don't have a front lip. Lip meaning the casing has a raised edge on the front side, so when you put your phone face-down on the table, the screen is not touching the table directly.

I will never get a case without a front lip. The front lip has saved my front glass so many times. Have dropped my 6+/6s+ many, many times and it bounced around before landing face-down, but screen was always ok. I got lucky also because there's no sharp objects/rocks on the floor.

I don't use any glass protector on the screen btw.
Currently am using a non front lip clear case to match my skin. However i do think of dropping consequences. So i guess its all down to individual luck .

Im still hunting for front lip clear case tho. Saw x-doria at bugis junction cost $19. The case a little bulk .
aztech44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 08:43 AM   #1950
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi keyoke bro, any advice?
haha i never use ipx, so dont know. i got iphone 8 plus only. using vouni TG
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.