iTunes App Store: "Free for now" Apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahsiao80

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if im not wrong, you can check your whatsapp version by going the "settings" or "about" cant remember, my said its lifetime free! wonder if this will be affect after the latest news about Singtel working with whatsapp for a annual fee of $6...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if im not wrong, you can check your whatsapp version by going the "settings" or "about" cant remember, my said its lifetime free! wonder if this will be affect after the latest news about Singtel working with whatsapp for a annual fee of $6...

It's under settings, account, payment info, and then it'll show your phone number and service which should be 'Lifetime'.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Different things.

Singtel is offering prepaid data plans for Whatsapp usage. One of the plans is $6 for 30 days.

Calvin83

Reaction score
What is the SingTel plan about when we alr paid for Whatsapp? $6/mth is crazy! Everyone will just use other apps such as Line or WeChat.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the SingTel plan about when we alr paid for Whatsapp? $6/mth is crazy! Everyone will just use other apps such as Line or WeChat.

not too sure but i think e dataplan is dedicated for only whatsapp?

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They will find ways & means to generate revenue which they lose due to some new application, laws....etc.

For all we know, probably on their Road map already
- 1st reduce internet data from 12gb to 2gb. Without this 1st step the other subsequent plan will not work.

Then 1 year down the road introduce new tie-up plans with 3rd party with separate stand alone data channel like whatsapps

So next are we going to see facebook plan, email plan, browser plan...oh wait! they have that already, cloud storage plan, mobile gaming plan, ...etc

Last edited:

darklighter

Reaction score
screen568x568.jpeg

cut the rope original

screen568x568.jpeg

https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/id594811233?mt=8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.