iTunes setup

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ANyone can helps??

i uninstall n deleted my itunes64setup.exe).. so i went to their website and download the setup (iTunes again.

But it prompts me: Errors occurred during installation before iTunes could be configured.

Your system has not been modified. To completed the installation, run the installer again.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do a chkdsk make sure u select fix disk errors.

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But I can install the setup which I download from apple dot com in another computer with no iTunes install previously

edwinboon

Reaction score
ANyone can helps??

i uninstall n deleted my itunes64setup.exe).. so i went to their website and download the setup (iTunes again.

But it prompts me: Errors occurred during installation before iTunes could be configured.

Your system has not been modified. To completed the installation, run the installer again.

Have reboot your computer?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.