HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Parcel app - Singapore Post tracking

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2010, 05:20 AM   #31

Vpost is not Vietnam Post, is another courier by Singpost delivering from USA/UK/Japan.

i can track all packages from Vpost in Speedpost if item already reach Sin.
Thanks, didn't know that
Ivan Pavlov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #32
Master Member

i hope you can improve this app, it is still lacking in details. would be great if i can give a tracking number and you know which courier company it is from, and allow us to confirm. something like that google has been doing for their usps/fedex/ups etc where you search google for your tracking number and you get a hit. basically let us add the tracking, then auto check to see which courier it is for, and provide suggestions and details under it, so we can check.

would also be great if i can duplicate a tracking that has already been added. i have a package from hongkong post, but once it arrives in singapore, speedpost takes over while hongkong post no longer update tracking until delivered. i added it for hongkong post, but it is very troublesome to retype everything again in precision for singapore post. also great if you can allow tracking number editing after i added one. Edit button shouldnt be just deleted, but shows Add and Modify too. would be better if the app can refresh itself at a time we set, like every 1hour or so

it would also be great if you added more options for calling customer service, and redirecting to skype instead of directly through the Phone app. example for singapore post:
Contact Numbers
General Enquiries
Tel: 1605
Tel:+65 6841 2000 (when calling from outside Singapore)
Service Feedback
Tel: 6845 6430
Speedpost Hotline
Tel: 1800 222 5777 (for Singapore use only)
Tel:+65 6222 5777 (when calling from outside Singapore)
but only the last one is selected. for local users we wanted to call using 1605 or 18002225777

also if i entered more digits, no processing icon appears, and there is no feedback to me. it just says please enter 7, 10, 13 characters etc etc and just do nothing. you should process the input tracking, then feedback to the user that you enter 14 characters, and no tracking was found for it, please double check.

if the cost drops to 0.99 i would buy it.

Last edited by CyberMew; 09-11-2010 at 01:36 AM..
CyberMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:49 AM   #33

would also be great if i can duplicate a tracking that has already been added.
added it for hongkong post, but it is very troublesome to retype everything again in precision for singapore post.
You can also copy to pasteboard you existing tracking number, so you don't need to retype it again.

but only the last one is selected. for local users we wanted to call using 1605 or 18002225777
Will be fixed soon
Old 09-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #34
Master Member

got another question. if your website is down, all the tracking wont show up right?

and the push also notify you when the item is delivered, or on delivery vehicle/with courier? is it possible to make it such that it will notify when its with delivery courier so we know beforehand and wait at the place? normally it says delivered only after you signed and its not updated instantly (from a receiver's point of view)

also can you let us tell the app to specify on which tracking we want to have notfication?

also, allow it to auto refresh when in the app and in the tracking while view info? i have to get out in order to refresh the status before i can then see it again in detail

would also be great if we can reverse the order, so top is oldest, and bottom is the newest. would make more sense.

hope you can integrate my suggestions so it would actually be worth the 1.99!

Last edited by CyberMew; 09-11-2010 at 06:40 PM..
CyberMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 08:02 PM   #35

got another question. if your website is down, all the tracking wont show up right?

and the push also notify you when the item is delivered, or on delivery vehicle/with courier? is it possible to make it such that it will notify when its with delivery courier so we know beforehand and wait at the place? normally it says delivered only after you signed and its not updated instantly (from a receiver's point of view)

also can you let us tell the app to specify on which tracking we want to have notfication?

also, allow it to auto refresh when in the app and in the tracking while view info? i have to get out in order to refresh the status before i can then see it again in detail

would also be great if we can reverse the order, so top is oldest, and bottom is the newest. would make more sense.

hope you can integrate my suggestions so it would actually be worth the 1.99!
Thanks for the feedback.

Push notifications are send every time the tracking data on the courier's website changes.

So it depends on your postal service, whether you will receive push that courier is on his way to you or not.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:05 PM   #36
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi,

add vpost? i think it's good..

used ur app when checking for my shipment via USPS! great!

shawn_sboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:54 AM   #37

Great news, guys!

Parcel 1.5 has just been released! vPOST is now supported! Local contact numbers for SingPost are also introduced.

But the main feature of new version is improved maps function!)

Please update your Parcel
Old 18-02-2011, 04:40 PM   #38

Hi everyone,

Today Parcel has been updated to the new version - 1.6.

Now push notifications are even more convenient, they will not bother you at night. You will receive them only from 8 am to 10 pm according to your timezone settings.

However, if wish to receive notifications all 24 hours, you can enable such option in the settings.

Another cool feature that was introduced earlier - sharing tracking history by email. You can send tracking information to anyone by email right from the app.

Please, update your Parcel or download it, if have done it already

App Store Link
Old 07-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #39
Great Supremacy Member

Just tried using this app to track for parcels via SingPost and it's totally useful. Good job! Thanks for the app!
Old 07-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #40
Master Member

Does it work with Aus post? I'll be in Australia for next couple of years so Aus post, Startrack, Fastway, TNT would be really helpful for me!

I'm been using Delivered for awhile already
buymyphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:40 PM   #41

Does it work with Aus post? I'll be in Australia for next couple of years so Aus post, Startrack, Fastway, TNT would be really helpful for me!

I'm been using Delivered for awhile already
The App is free. Download and try it.

PetPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #42

go to settings -> Parcel -> Delivery services
Turn SingPost to "On"
When I go to settings there is no parcel app there. Erm
Old 07-12-2013, 05:08 PM   #43

Hi why does it keep prompting me to "please setup at least one mail account" when I have already register my email n login? Also when I went to settings I am unable to see parcel to add vpost as one of the courier. Thanks
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.