HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Possible to transfer songs from Singtel Amped?

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2010, 11:05 AM   #1

Possible to transfer songs from Singtel Amped?

Sorry, can't seem to find this in the forum. Is it possible for us to transfer the songs downloaded from Singtel Amped to other MP3 devices? ie there is no need for me to use the Singtel Amped app to listen to the songs. Thanks
yamkc58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:10 PM   #2

i called them to ask. they tell me that i can download 15 songs every mth from amped website singtelamped.com to transfer to ipod, other phones or frens. but the app is quite easy to use, especially now can do multi-tasking on OS4
LolligoesPOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #3

i called them to ask. they tell me that i can download 15 songs every mth from amped website singtelamped.com to transfer to ipod, other phones or frens. but the app is quite easy to use, especially now can do multi-tasking on OS4
yup, i know about this 15 free songs thingy but i actually wanted to transfer these songs out from my wife's iphone and play it on mine which is not contracted with singtel. possible?
yamkc58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
Master Member

i also want to know..
just downloaded a few songs via the AMPed app into my iphone..
and i cant seem to find the songs anywhere on the phone (well..except when i launch the app's library.....)

Last edited by dredd; 14-08-2010 at 12:01 PM..
dredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 11:46 PM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

sorry borrow your thread a while. Just to confirm this Singtel Amped doesn't have all the latest songs rite? Quite a number of songs i can't seems to find it on Amped.
Mr Darlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #6

Question What's the Catch?

Sorry for hijacking but I also just got singtel amped free on a recontracted 3G Flexi plan for iphone and was just wondering if there is any catch to this? hidden costs? ( i know data is free for all Amped downloads)

Are Singtel AMPED users flooded with <ADV> smses?

Thanks in advance!
Old 23-03-2011, 05:34 PM   #7

hi, is it 15 free songs or unlimited downloads? they stated unlimited downloads too. I am confused. since we can "transfer" the song, how do we do it?
daredevils_bm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2011, 05:43 PM   #8

from what I know. the "unlimited download" is only to one iphone that has the plan.
whereas the free 15 songs, you need to download manually via web or the PC App.

unlimited download is only stored in iPhone, cannot copy out or share.
TheWizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2011, 05:56 PM   #9

Sorry, can't seem to find this in the forum. Is it possible for us to transfer the songs downloaded from Singtel Amped to other MP3 devices? ie there is no need for me to use the Singtel Amped app to listen to the songs. Thanks
Yes, you can if your iphone is JB. Just use ifunbox to browse the files. The files should be stored in the document folder under the Amped app. If I remember correctly, you will also need to rename the files to .mp3.
shengliang1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #10

amped tracks format change?

I used to be able to extract the amped tracks but couldn't do it just this weekend. Anyone knows there's any file format change, or there's some encryption Singtel has added?
janechansh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 02:40 AM   #11

Hi, I was wondering if anyone figured out the format of the music downloaded via Amped 1.6.1. Was able to extract the files but they do not have an extension, so dunno what format. Tried to append .mp3, .wma, but nope, won't play on both Mac and Windows. Someone help? Please?
thomtsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.