Recommended Apple/MFI cables and chargers to buy

eventidephoenix

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I bought a couple of monster lightning cables from ebay, strangely cheaper than original. Will let you guys know if it's original and worth getting or not haha

iZoneSG

Reaction score

Any idea when and where can I get this good looking Belkin MixIt Metallic (4 feet) cables?
belkin-be-F8J144bt04-GLD-1.jpg

touchandgo

Master Member
Reaction score
I was considering ordering Truffol reversible USB lightning cable, especially now got an offer free additional of said reversible usb lightning cable when purchase $30 or more.
https://www.truffol.com/store/cables/reversible_usb_lightning_cable/white
dunno who interested... like the reception here is low.
image1.jpg

Got an authorised sg reseller from truffol selling this same one you want.
>> Link: Qoo10 -【EXCLUSIVE ON Qoo10 ONLY】★ STOCKS IN SG!! ★ TRUFFOL REVERSIBLE USB CHARGE SYNC LIGHTNING CABLE ★ AUTHORIZED RESELLER IN SG ★ ONLY WAY TO GET IN SG ★ BESTSELLER ACROSS THE WORLD ★

Zildjian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got a belkin flat lightning cable from this seller from qoo10.. the build is v gd.. charge as fast as original lightning cable

[Qoo10] 13LifeStyle

Last edited:

iZoneSG

Reaction score
haha nevemind bah, I already took advantage of the global free shipping and promotion and bought a bunch, shipping over in a week.
Is it authentic? The price is too good to be true right? How long does it take to deliver for you?
Alot of Apple related sites (include youtube reviews) approve the use of it although not yet mfi. Truffol is pretty reliable so why not give it a try. Since affordable I'm gonna try to test how reversible usb can be useful in real world applications in office.
30 - Day Return, 90 Days Product Warranty.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha nevemind bah, I already took advantage of the global free shipping and promotion and bought a bunch, shipping over in a week.

Alot of Apple related sites (include youtube reviews) approve the use of it although not yet mfi. Truffol is pretty reliable so why not give it a try. Since affordable I'm gonna try to test how reversible usb can be useful in real world applications in office.
30 - Day Return, 90 Days Product Warranty.

Haha I meant the seller of qoo10. The Beklin cables are going for less than 5 dollars. Did you receive your cables?

happychai

Reaction score
out of topic
what plug to use to pair with the lighting cable
saw some universal plug with USB output 1a selling at fairprice
anyone using it?

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any updates on the other cables sold by 13LifeStory?
Tempted to try out the LED cables.

xiaobai1

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just bought 2 beklin cables last night. The price is too good to be true. Finger crossed!

I got a 5 dollar belkin cable before at first quite good can use can charge then suddenly one day problems surface like need to put it at a certain angle then can charge and stuff

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a 5 dollar belkin cable before at first quite good can use can charge then suddenly one day problems surface like need to put it at a certain angle then can charge and stuff

After how long of usage?
13LifeStory offers 30days warranty I believe.

Tempted to get the XLED to try. The original cables getting boring haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.