5 Days Tokyo Trip (March)

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh..cos I thought u going Hakone, from there about 1hr bus to Gotemba.

If u flying from Narita, there'a another premium outlet nearby (15mins bus trip) but I never went before so cant comment much.

http://www.premiumoutlets.co.jp/en/shisui/access/
still haven't decide if going to Hakone haha

yeah i am flying for narita, this outlet looks more convenient :eek:

Thanks for the sic :s12:

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone used the bus services at Narita airport before to go to your hotel?

I searched and there are bus that goes to a hotel near my hotel :eek: from airport.

sounds better than taking the train.

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone used the bus services at Narita airport before to go to your hotel?

I searched and there are bus that goes to a hotel near my hotel :eek: from airport.

sounds better than taking the train.

I tend to choose hotels with bus limousines, especially those with young kids. It's much more convenient that way and can take a nap in the bus.

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tmr my 5th and final day. TS can ama/ pm me if need latest info. Weather wise today went up and can be quite comfortable wo thermal even at night.

Some food pictures from fish market. Awesome seafood at a fraction of the price you pay in sg.

T0kI0TVl.jpg

EZu0XYql.jpg

TOo78lql.jpg

AlOI0Gjl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

lovejersey

Reaction score
5 days just stick to Tokyo

Day 1: take it slow and easy, if you are first time in Tokyo, everything is overwhelming, from train to language to whatever. Settle in hotel, find a nice place to dine and enjoy your hotel neighbourhood. End the day with a visit to nearby combini.

Day 2: traditional Tokyo. Visit asakusa, follow by skytree, ueno and akihabara. Finish the day at Tokyo station underground shopping street.

Day 3: modern Tokyo. Shinjuku-shibuya-omotesando-harajuku. Visit meiji shrine.

Day 4: after a taxing day, relax yourself at odaiba. With beautiful seaside deck and shopping amenities. Finish day of at minato area. Visit Tokyo tower or ginza.

Day 5: go back wherever you like from above 4 days for last minute shopping.

There is so much in Tokyo, that 5 days is never going to be enough. The above itinerary will have cover majority of Tokyo main attractions barring ikebukuro, or western suburb area.

lovejersey

Reaction score
For me from airport, from Narita always take keisei skyliner (less crowded than Nex unless on Jr pass).
From haneda, always via limousine bus.

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tend to choose hotels with bus limousines, especially those with young kids. It's much more convenient that way and can take a nap in the bus.

the hotel with limousines out of my budget haha, there is a hotel that the limousine goes to that is near my hotel.

Currently i planning to take it and walk to my hotel.

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5 days just stick to Tokyo

Day 1: take it slow and easy, if you are first time in Tokyo, everything is overwhelming, from train to language to whatever. Settle in hotel, find a nice place to dine and enjoy your hotel neighbourhood. End the day with a visit to nearby combini.

Day 2: traditional Tokyo. Visit asakusa, follow by skytree, ueno and akihabara. Finish the day at Tokyo station underground shopping street.

Day 3: modern Tokyo. Shinjuku-shibuya-omotesando-harajuku. Visit meiji shrine.

Day 4: after a taxing day, relax yourself at odaiba. With beautiful seaside deck and shopping amenities. Finish day of at minato area. Visit Tokyo tower or ginza.

Day 5: go back wherever you like from above 4 days for last minute shopping.

There is so much in Tokyo, that 5 days is never going to be enough. The above itinerary will have cover majority of Tokyo main attractions barring ikebukuro, or western suburb area.

Thanks for your help! I stay just 3mins from Shibuya station and my hotel is very near to alot shops so i plan to do Harajuku first day or last day.

Maybe go Shinjuku on Day 3.

Current plan is

Day 1: Arrive at Narita Airport at 8am, Go to Shisui premium outlets till 1pm then head to hotel at shibuya. Settle in then go walk around shibuya for dinner.

Day 2: Most likely Asakusa Or Hakone still can't decide.

Day 3: Ginza shopping, tsukiji fish market and imperial palace

Day 4: Shinjuku + unsure where else to go

Day 5: Shibuya, Harajuku cause near hotel so can go back for bags.

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tmr my 5th and final day. TS can ama/ pm me if need latest info. Weather wise today went up and can be quite comfortable wo thermal even at night.

Some food pictures from fish market. Awesome seafood at a fraction of the price you pay in sg.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

how is the crowd there?

Thanks for the offer i will pm you if i need to :s12:

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me from airport, from Narita always take keisei skyliner (less crowded than Nex unless on Jr pass).
From haneda, always via limousine bus.

Is there any reason not to take the bus instead? I searched around and it seems to be about same timing to reach the destination. In bus can see the view though.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any reason not to take the bus instead? I searched around and it seems to be about same timing to reach the destination. In bus can see the view though.
Bus from narita to tokyo quite long and dependant on traffic conditions.
Skyliner takes only abt half hr to get to keisei-ueno station
But it all depends where u staying lah. If u have direct limo bus to ur hotel, then of coz go it.

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just take the bus..around 1.5 hours to Shinjuku..... u plan how you going to get connectivity like Changi Recommends or buy sim card ?
The crowd is manageable, with the usual crowd during peak hours..

Have to go to experience yourself..
in fact weather on the 5th day has gone slightly warmer though still have the chills when wind blows.... got light rain this few days though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.