Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilerniex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro! A few question more, is this pass cheaper than nex+suica even with top up after 3 days. And is nex+suica has unlimited travel time or need to top up too? Sorry and thanks!

which pass more worth it depends on where u are going. maybe u can share ur itinerary here?

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can anyone help translate

撮影しましょう!!声かけてくださいっ!うまるーん

I asked a cospray meimei if i can do potoshoot with her and this is the reply. I think it means 'lets shoot' but 2nd part i don't understand. something about making sound i think.

mickeycena

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which pass more worth it depends on where u are going. maybe u can share ur itinerary here?

Oh I will traveling mainly I Tokyo but my first day will from narita to kawaguchiko and the following day back to shinjuku. May I know which railway will be fastest and which card to buy? Thanks lot!

Globe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am planning to get the suica+nex round combo when i reach. I understand there is a 14 day limit for the return trip on the nex.

I arrive on 22-Dec and leaves on 4-Jan, which is the 14th day. Would the card still be usable ? does it means it stop working on the 14th day or 14th day is the last usage day ...

thanks for any help

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
suica card is valid for 10 years from the date of the last charge.

I think 14th day is the last day you can use. check with the staff at the airport.

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

mickeycena

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

skyskysky

Reaction score
If going to kawaguchiko from Narita just one day will be very rush!:s13:
was there 3days last week and Autumn colours almost ending.
now shd be quite cold up there but the viewing of Mt. Fuji still worth to consider:s12:

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Or i can get to Otsuki station and buy external ticket and travel by train to kawaguchi. Correct me if im wrong hahh.

NEX wont reach Otsuki but max to Takao east of Otsuki, But take note that only some very late trains going Takao(19:46 & 20:44). Unless you arrival at narita coincides, you will waste lots of time for this particular train to Takao.
JR-EAST: Shinkansen-Reservation

Hyperdia says from Takao to Otsuki then to Kawaguchi cost 1680yen and 95mins. Very steep if you compare it to bus from Shinjuku/Tokyo for 1700 yen.

mickeycena

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NEX wont reach Otsuki but max to Takao east of Otsuki, But take note that only some very late trains going Takao(19:46 & 20:44). Unless you arrival at narita coincides, you will waste lots of time for this particular train to Takao.
JR-EAST: Shinkansen-Reservation

Hyperdia says from Takao to Otsuki then to Kawaguchi cost 1680yen and 95mins. Very steep if you compare it to bus from Shinjuku/Tokyo for 1700 yen.

Oh I read from hypermedia and they said can travel from narita-shinjuku-otsuki-kawaguchiko. From shinjuku to otsuki if cannot use nex but suica can right? Or is it must buy external ticket?

Last edited:

mickeycena

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If going to kawaguchiko from Narita just one day will be very rush!:s13:
was there 3days last week and Autumn colours almost ending.
now shd be quite cold up there but the viewing of Mt. Fuji still worth to consider:s12:
Yea kinda rush! But don't feel like go Tokyo-kawaguchiko and return to Tokyo haha

Kirakun83

Master Member
Reaction score
First trip to japan. Now finding hotel. Can anyone suggest me a good, cheap n transportation friendly hotel for 2. Ard 40-60/pax. Thx.

ahchang88

Reaction score
Winter Footwear

Any idea where to but winter footwear or i can just wear my normal sport shoes?

lcpteck

Master Member
Reaction score

Normal sport shoes will get wet though if you step on snow and may not have traction. Suggest you wear boots with traction, or something that is for Winter.

fuzzybear

Master Member
Reaction score
not all wil have snow one

if u want all in one then get those boot with Vibram outsole
most good brands use this

and water proofing or water resistance upper
like goretex or ion mask or full leather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.