HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

B-Mobile Enquiry!

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #1

B-Mobile Enquiry!

Hi Guys, I'll be in tokyo coming monday and have yet to purchase the B-mobile data sim online! (oh no!) Does anyone know if it'll work on a Huawei Ascend? I read the website and it says the phone has to be "sim lock free", how do i know if mine is? Thanks in Advance
Espedine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 10:45 AM   #2

Hi Guys, I'll be in tokyo coming monday and have yet to purchase the B-mobile data sim online! (oh no!) Does anyone know if it'll work on a Huawei Ascend? I read the website and it says the phone has to be "sim lock free", how do i know if mine is? Thanks in Advance
if u bought it locally, high chance it is sim lock free. Just to take note, configuring b-mobile to work on phones or mifi can be pretty tricky sometimes.
My Galaxy Note 2 using b-mobile is a pain to configure until i find on this forum the trick to make it work on Note 2.
Its not plug and play unfortunately.
toshiro_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 11:41 AM   #3

For my case, I purchase it thru internet and tell them your arrival date. Just inform the hotel to collect from you. Upon reaching the hotel, the card by right will be at the counter. Follow the instruction to set your APN and it is as easy as abc. By the way, i am using samsung nexus
wildkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2013, 09:16 PM   #4

May I know what you did to make it work?

if u bought it locally, high chance it is sim lock free. Just to take note, configuring b-mobile to work on phones or mifi can be pretty tricky sometimes.
My Galaxy Note 2 using b-mobile is a pain to configure until i find on this forum the trick to make it work on Note 2.
Its not plug and play unfortunately.
SneakerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.