GPGT/AMA/LIVE Update - Hokkaido 10-16 January 2018

IMANOOB

Reaction score
Kosongice, will you spend your remaining yen to look for jigen or go titty bar?

Doo itt!

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Descending Mt. Moiwa. Caught a glimpse of the spectacular night view on the cable car. Sadly, I was standing at the back and can't get a clearer view.

34SOHT9l.jpg

cQzzgfsl.jpg

u94rNwZl.jpg

ARTs473l.jpg

7Nry0Qzl.jpg

mYqRfIKl.jpg

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Made my way to the base of the mountain, transferred to the free shuttle bus and took the Street Car to Tanukikoji.

Wanted to walk back to my room to freshen up as I was meeting someone later. However, passed by Don Quijote and decided to go in. This is my second visit to Don Quijote. Didn't take any pictures the first time as I was doing a livestream.

LM0rtlHl.jpg

zxLQBB6l.jpg

jj3a7d3l.jpg

0SbSBykl.jpg

KijyYa9l.jpg

hgsDGOUl.jpg

fJzTNNjl.jpg

R3Gpmj6l.jpg

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But I know what EDMW really wants to see at Donki la. Please don't report me, I'm one more infraction away from being banned. Mods, if the following is unacceptable, kindly remove. Just sharing part of their culture, no ill intentions.

mE76Uo8l.jpg

vOLWdpil.jpg

d9Hpi30l.jpg

7LDMNwQl.jpg

qBVGMMAl.jpg

FyeVpQ4l.jpg

XgJU6oil.jpg

Last edited:

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
KSI gotch buy one back ???? :o

But I know what EDMW really wants to see at Donki la. Please don't report me, I'm one more infraction away from being banned. Mods, if the following is unacceptable, kindly remove. Just sharing part of their culture, no ill intentions.

d9Hpi30l.jpg

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you spend a certain amount at the shop, and need loose change, can just pick from here!

0XgpyTdl.jpg

Saturday night pangseh him because I got sick, then the next night I kena put aeroplane also!

49hyD1ll.png

BifAypgl.png

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you spend a certain amount at the shop, and need loose change, can just pick from here!

0XgpyTdl.jpg

Saturday night pangseh him because I got sick, then the next night I kena put aeroplane also!

49hyD1ll.png

BifAypgl.png
so you meeting him later?

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since I'm not meeting an AMDK liao, I decided to go have dinner. Gonna cross another of Hokkaido's famous food off my list, the butadon (rice bowl with grilled pork slices).

Went to Tokachi, the supposedly best in Sapporo.

fbYWq7kl.jpg

RlvsQe4l.jpg

YpuieJKl.jpg

CuPxyqGl.jpg

Was told there is about an hour's wait. Left my name on the list and informed them I'll be back later.

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to explore the rest of the mall, something I haven't and couldn't completed since arrival. The mall is massive, and I think my mum would have been contented spending the entirety of her trip within its confines.

There's a cinema on the top floor of Stellar Place. I asked if they have English subtitles. They didn't.

PlqfP6Kl.jpg

Too many shops, too little time.

dwOPGWUl.jpg

nwgRi6Gl.jpg

HDhhcDOl.jpg

r09Kxtil.jpg

ESqDPT0l.jpg

Still thinking about the pancakes from Soen. Think I'll have to give them a miss.

Last edited:

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got myself an ice-cream! My 63281838258236th for this trip!

RdYz1pml.jpg

3wWVTGWl.jpg

VNjmea5l.jpg

This was the "osusume", vanilla with strawberry on the top scoop, and what I think is chocolate blondie on the bottom scoop.

hAgTwsfl.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.