GPGT/AMA/LIVE Update - Hokkaido 10-16 January 2018

apeape

Reaction score
Nice haha, thanks for the support! Which area did you visit?

I stayed at Premeir Tsubaki Hotel there. Visited same like you lah, but different places of interest only and eat different food lol... for my wife and me, we went Susokino all the nights I was there lol. Also because is walkable from our hotel.

I miss the slow pace of Sapporo. and the weather(besides the snow). the food... sigh

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I stayed at Premeir Tsubaki Hotel there. Visited same like you lah, but different places of interest only and eat different food lol... for my wife and me, we went Susokino all the nights I was there lol. Also because is walkable from our hotel.

I miss the slow pace of Sapporo. and the weather(besides the snow). the food... sigh
Did you try Gotsubo? So sad I didn't manage to pay them a visit on my last night!

apeape

Reaction score
Did you try Gotsubo? So sad I didn't manage to pay them a visit on my last night!

I think I walked past, but oysters and clams aren't really my thing (Freshwater filter animals).

But after re-watching Anthony Bourdain's trip to Sapporo, I think I should have. I did have scallops at Nijo Market though, and they were HUGE.

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In the event Beh-hawk doesn't reply me by 2359, the second goodie bag goes to ash like snow.

1JOAqvnl.png

No further draws will be made because some of the biscuits are more fragile than I thought. Brought something out for my friend and it got soggy in less than 20 minutes under the sun.

juventusfc27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If beh-hawk shows up to collect his prize, pls take a photo of him b4 letting him collect his prize.

very heavy suspicions in edmw that [ForeverAlone], Beh-hawk and indianchief are the same person aka tanyakchin LOLOLOL

DaJoker

Reaction score
If beh-hawk shows up to collect his prize, pls take a photo of him.

very heavy suspicions in edmw that FA, Beh-hawk and indianchief are the same person aka tanyakchin LOLOLOL

No need suspect, they are..... trolololol

The abv gay poster xiaojing another FA clone... go check his post history

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the **** did i get picked..
Random number generator.
Pls don't reply ksi, I want the food :(

Sent from dala dala using GAGT
He is unable to collect. Have dropped you a message. Don't expect too much though, later you disappointed. :(

If beh-hawk shows up to collect his prize, pls take a photo of him b4 letting him collect his prize.

very heavy suspicions in edmw that [ForeverAlone], Beh-hawk and indianchief are the same person aka tanyakchin LOLOLOL

Duh bcos u are foralo bro???
No need suspect, they are..... trolololol

The abv gay poster xiaojing another FA clone... go check his post history
I don't do such things de. Until today still don't know why got people say I expose Brainless Dumbass. :spin:

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Passed the stuff to ash like snow and [SG]Revolution.

7NUFcO5l.jpg

Hope y'all enjoy the humble token.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.