GPGT/AMA/LIVE Update - Hokkaido 10-16 January 2018

KouAnKyuuKa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only update when I'm sitting down somewhere or at night in the hotel. Unlike some users here, I don't use a professional camera and couldn't care less about editing the photos. As such, I spam a lot of pictures, and if I don't update regularly, it's gonna be a chore and I could be reluctant to do it afterwards.

Sharing my experience and adventures with forum users ma. Think of it like Instagram stories but with some narrative lo.

Travelling alone rocks because I can do things the way I want and at my own pace. In the room tng sar tng kor also bo lang hiew.

I'm sharing my trip here also because it allows me to look back and re-visit my journey after I'm done. :)

Hahaha. With your wife in your hotel room also can take off everything mah...

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any itinerary on ur hokkaido trip?
I went without one. Would love to answer any questions to the best of my capacity if you have any though. I based my trip mainly in Sapporo.

Last edited:

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
without one? !! :eek:

Some people like to just wander around. Just have a few spots to visit in mind but kept it flexible by not deciding which day do what.

I'm doing the same for my short trip to Tokyo this year end, inspired by James Tang's earlier thread in this subforum. Only shortlisted a few places that I die die will visit to eat/see, but no fixed itinerary. :D

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some people like to just wander around. Just have a few spots to visit in mind but kept it flexible by not deciding which day do what.

I'm doing the same for my short trip to Tokyo this year end, inspired by James Tang's earlier thread in this subforum. Only shortlisted a few places that I die die will visit to eat/see, but no fixed itinerary. :D

Can SIC james tang thread?

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can SIC james tang thread?

You can do a search for his threads with the forum Search function if you are on desktop. I'm currently outside so it's a bit hard to search with the mobile site. His hwz nick is James Tang.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can do a search for his threads with the forum Search function if you are on desktop. I'm currently outside so it's a bit hard to search with the mobile site. His hwz nick is James Tang.

Lol, ok.. Wasnt expect his hwz nic to be same as his name. thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.