Hotel recommendations for Tokyo and Osaka

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I plan to be in Tokyo for 4 nights (27 Apr - 1 May) and Osaka for 3 nights (1 May - 4 May).

Can anyone recommend me some hotels?

Budget is $90 per night.

Only criteria is it has to be near train stations and have eateries nearby.

Many thanks!

thwysg

Reaction score
¥7,200 per night is too low. Especially if you’re looking at hotels during the Golden Week.

Parmesean

Reaction score
For Osaka, I can recommend you the Onyado Nono Namba , it's a little pricey, but there is an Onsen on the property, as well as a train station 2 blocks from the hotel.

For Tokyo, the Shinjuku Washington Hotel is a great place to stay. It's a little far from the Shinjuku JR Station, but close to a subway station.

And for your price range, being near to a train station is a little difficult. You might want to factor in a little more if you want to stay near a train station.

Of course, you can always find Airbnbs to stay in that may be closer to a station, and possibly cheaper than the hotels....

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tokyo i've booked Hotel Hokke Club Asakusa with bf around $105 per night.

osaka still finding for those within my budget.

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha not sharing room.

tokyo airbnb not many options left for those dates

Parmesean

Reaction score
haha not sharing room.

tokyo airbnb not many options left for those dates

For Airbnb, it really depends on what area you want to stay in, and your budget. I once booked an airbnb for 4 people, with 4 rooms, for just over 200 a night... And it was big, unlike most hotels in Tokyo...

James Tang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your budget is too low for golden week period... and if you have not booked by now... going to be very difficult

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
One thing I realised that hotels in Osaka and Kyoto are more expensive than those in Tokyo.

sinicker

Master Member
Reaction score
any recommendations for Tokyo hotels for a family of 4 with two kids under 5?

caniggia

Reaction score
Hi looking for cheap 1 night stay at shin osaka station.

Any recommendation? Locking in 2 airbnb, now exploring motel/hotel if possible <$90.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.