Making spectacles in Japan?

Spikey69

Reaction score
Heading to Shinjuku next week. Looking to either get a Matsuda rimless or a Factory900 spectacles. Will pop by Jin, Owndays and Zoff to get an everyday pair of spectacles. Anyone have any recommendations for a particular shop to go to? Or should I just get the spectacles locally in Singapore?

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heading to Shinjuku next week. Looking to either get a Matsuda rimless or a Factory900 spectacles. Will pop by Jin, Owndays and Zoff to get an everyday pair of spectacles. Anyone have any recommendations for a particular shop to go to? Or should I just get the spectacles locally in Singapore?
Depending on your degree, there may be some time needed to get the lens done. Spouse wanted to do sunglass lens at zoff, in the end we bought the frames back to do in sg. They have bigger variety in japan.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

During my first trip, i went their Owndays, Zoff and J!NS..

Ended up with J!NS cos better fit, if want branded frames, believe Zoff has it.

But also since Owndays and Zoff SG also have(Even thou different inventory), might as well go with J!NS. I just change my lens of my 2019 purchase J!NS frame at Owndays.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Contemplating this I'll visit sunshine City to check out.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this trip going to make..probably do when I hit Osaka..need to see how long they need for progressive...if too long then probably do normal, back sg then consider progressive at zoff or owndays.
When you are going to Osaka? Do share and update here how long they will need for progressive lens, I will be in Kyoto/Osaka by end of Dec,

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.