HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GPGT] First S.Korea Trip Report (Seoul Jeju Vivaldi Park)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-01-2018, 03:02 PM   #31
Supremacy Member

The airbnb you stayed is south of the island and quite far from the airport,
how long do you need to drive to the airbnb.
Do you think staying on the north of the island (near the airport) or staying somewhere in the south is better?
I made a reservation on car rental with AJ , wonder which car rental service you used?
I guess most of the tourist / scenic attractions which we wanted to see were around the southern area of the island, so it made more sense for us to go north - east - south (stay overnight) - south - back north.

Seogwipo to Jeju City normally takes around 45mins by car, but do note that for us when we drove back at around 6pm, there was rush hour traffic and it took around 1.5hr.

Itís not that chop carrot. Hallabong itself is pretty expensive. Itís also called dekopong in Japan. Itís only grown in jeju and certain parts of japan. One Hallabong already cost around 3-4000 krw.
Ooh I see, I just converted mentally and thought it was really expensive and just assumed it was chop carrot cos at tourist place.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.