Current situtation between North and South korea

Xenros

Reaction score
Guys, do you think should i withdraw all my flight and hotel booking ? going korea during may but now the situtation like dangerous leh. north korea arming their missle.. Going during mid may...

iminalost

Reaction score
im going in mid may too! n nope im nt cancelling. in fact, I'm planning my itinerary hahah. take it easy. shldnt get stressed up over the worries of war possibilities. go with a light heart, only this will u enjoy uraelf. of coz this is my opinion only lol. what is more impt is hw u think abt this., if u r taking this seriously, cancel ur trip. bcox it will trouble u, n that affects ur mood. anyway, there's always an option of escaping to japan via busan within 1.5hrs on sea.

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
N Korea has been threatening the South ever since the korean war ended. :)

Dont recommend those islands near the border but it is definitely safe to visit.

tebisha

Reaction score
I'm going on 2 Apr which is next week.. tension is high now..
North Korea said war will start anytime! Just 3 days before my trip should i cancel it?

ksapple

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm going on 2 Apr which is next week.. tension is high now..
North Korea said war will start anytime! Just 3 days before my trip should i cancel it?

Dun need cancel jus get insurance lor for case of delay flight if war breakout, but the chances of war is very slim , i jus came back today only ppl
There still live normally no panic, soo many nippon and korean mm to beo somemore

Tzutzu

Reaction score
Im going there end of April. Don't worry too much so as to cancel your flights and hotels. Just as Hisashiburi said they are being threatened by NK all the time, to the point that noone thinks about it anymore.
I actually am worried for my wife and her family since she went back to visit them, but she laughed it off saying nothing will happen.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im going on 7th April. worried but not cancelling, feel that NK is being an crying baby who always got the sweets again. but that im also glad that such thing actually causes won to come down (ok, at least i think so).

Hamasaki

Reaction score
im going on 7th April. worried but not cancelling, feel that NK is being an crying baby who always got the sweets again. but that im also glad that such thing actually causes won to come down (ok, at least i think so).
U going for how many days?

Magickiller9

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at most send toy rocket. Don't need scared 1 . u won't die when kenna bomb by toy rockets lol..

jlpk007

Master Member
Reaction score
You will not feel the tension once you reached S Korea.....just got back from Seoul.....fantastic trip...:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.