Current Ticket promotion to Seoul

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i flying between 23rd April to 1st May (Sunday). I would prefer Sunday but for cathay, to get $578 need 7 day max so i put 23rd April to 30th April.

If it is Maybank promo and i use another credit card to pay, what will happen? I don't see them stopping me from using another credit card.

In addition, any other airlines that you recommend?

i also not sure what will happen if u dont use maybank card, perhaps they will not honour it later on even if the initial stages u got thru.

$528 is for max 7 nights and 8 nights onwards is $598.

its my first time going korea so i cant really advise u what airlines is best for korea...

but in terms of those that i took before, i rank cathay above sq.. for long flights i always prefer cathay even if i have to transit.

maybe u can consider thai airways also, transit bkk and their flights quite comfortable. but i recently check like they got no promo and i see like no one takes thai airways to korea one.. dunno why :D

cathay is the best bang for bucks liao, just have to transit one way and 7 nights max is $528. better than scoot i feel.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i quite like cathay and thai over sq. dunno why but its just me perhaps.

Hidetoshi

Reaction score
i also not sure what will happen if u dont use maybank card, perhaps they will not honour it later on even if the initial stages u got thru.

$528 is for max 7 nights and 8 nights onwards is $598.

its my first time going korea so i cant really advise u what airlines is best for korea...

but in terms of those that i took before, i rank cathay above sq.. for long flights i always prefer cathay even if i have to transit.

maybe u can consider thai airways also, transit bkk and their flights quite comfortable. but i recently check like they got no promo and i see like no one takes thai airways to korea one.. dunno why :D

cathay is the best bang for bucks liao, just have to transit one way and 7 nights max is $528. better than scoot i feel.

bro where you see $528? I am trying to book and it's $578 for 7 days

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just checked for flights before sep its $578. sorry for the confusion.

Hidetoshi

Reaction score
just checked for flights before sep its $578. sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for checking bro... Tbh i dont have maybank card so dont think can book thru cathay website... However expedia is offering same price same flight but they write "anz promotion"? Not sure if there is a typo there... I wonder if cathay will honour the ticket if i buy from expedia using anz card?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for checking bro... Tbh i dont have maybank card so dont think can book thru cathay website... However expedia is offering same price same flight but they write "anz promotion"? Not sure if there is a typo there... I wonder if cathay will honour the ticket if i buy from expedia using anz card?

anz promotion ended just before this, their promo ended on 10th march.

u can double cfm with expedia whether if its still valid. actually i don't have maybank card as well.. just have to find someone who has one.

clara03

Reaction score
Since SQ current promotion only ends on the end of April, is it most likely that they will have the next promotion for next year's promotion? Still waiting.. :s12:

Vina1010

Reaction score
Hi,

I need some help =)
I m looking to travel in Nov (4-13th Nov or 11-20th Nov).

Korean Air:

SG to Jeju (change at Incheon to Gimpo for Jeju)
Jeju to Gimpo
Incheon to SG

Cost SGD 968.50

consider cheap right? Did i miss out any stop?
Haha as this is my 1st time booking multi-stops.

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is an ok price if u want to travel all by KE.

Can save some money by various ways.
1. Buy two separate tickets. KE is about 700sgd between SIN and ICN.
Buy jeju air between GMP and Jeju(CJU).
Jeju air costs about 100sgd.

2. Buy non-KE ticket to ICN and Jeju air to CJU. Save quite a bit this way but involves a transit somewhere.

Hi,

I need some help =)
I m looking to travel in Nov (4-13th Nov or 11-20th Nov).

Korean Air:

SG to Jeju (change at Incheon to Gimpo for Jeju)
Jeju to Gimpo
Incheon to SG

Cost SGD 968.50

consider cheap right? Did i miss out any stop?
Haha as this is my 1st time booking multi-stops.

Vina1010

Reaction score
It is an ok price if u want to travel all by KE.

Can save some money by various ways.
1. Buy two separate tickets. KE is about 700sgd between SIN and ICN.
Buy jeju air between GMP and Jeju(CJU).
Jeju air costs about 100sgd.

2. Buy non-KE ticket to ICN and Jeju air to CJU. Save quite a bit this way but involves a transit somewhere.

TT________TT just checked.
KE now dun hav promo for the dates i m going, so it is about SGD 900+ (from SIN and ICN). will wait and see =)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.