Current Ticket promotion to Seoul

frozenvanilla

Reaction score
1480 for 2 pax? wow! i just checked, planning for 3 mar - 10 mar, the website gave me 4000+ for 4 pax haha. website says promo fare not applicable leh! :/ weird, since it's not in the periods they specified tht's not applicable.. anyone knws what's wrong? i'm thinking to take the 558 one for china eastern too, but the transit for 5hrs each to and fro is jst too long!

tirimisu

Reaction score
1480 for 2 pax? wow! i just checked, planning for 3 mar - 10 mar, the website gave me 4000+ for 4 pax haha. website says promo fare not applicable leh! :/ weird, since it's not in the periods they specified tht's not applicable.. anyone knws what's wrong? i'm thinking to take the 558 one for china eastern too, but the transit for 5hrs each to and fro is jst too long!

think the deal is for 2 pax...

enrell69

Reaction score
guys..enjoy urself there..

i miss korea :(

the weather, the sceneries, the atmosphere, the chiobus...lol

pills

Master Member
Reaction score
Same here, price is ex for me (1000+) when I wanted to book for Mar periods.

So i went with Korean air at 800+. 100 more and good too.

jaslyncealim

Reaction score
From 3 Airlines (Direct Flights)

Airlines : Singapore Airlines
Ticket Price (no taxes) : from S$339
Booking dates : 10 Jan - 31 Jan 2013
Travel Dates : 01 Feb - 30 May 2013
Terms and Conditions : GV2 - Not valid to travel on 07-20 Feb, 28Mar - 01Apr, 23-24 May 2013
URL link : Cheap Online Air Ticket Booking and Travel Deals | AirTicketOnSale.com (*See the flights to Seoul tab)

Airlines : Asiana Airlines
Ticket Price (no taxes) : from S$485
Booking dates : 10 Jan - 28 Feb 2013
Travel Dates : 10 Jan - 28 Feb 2013
Terms and Conditions : Not valid to travel on 05 Feb - 13 Feb 2013
URL link : Asiana Airlines | Flight Promotions | AirTicketOnSale.com

Airlines : Korean Air
Ticket Price (no taxes) : from S$500
Booking dates : 01 Jan - 10 Feb 2013
Travel Dates : 01 Jan - 31 Mar 2013
Terms and Conditions : Not valid to travel on 07 Feb - 10 Feb 2013
URL link : Korean Air | Flight Promotions | AirTicketOnSale.com

Last edited:

seanixLunar

Reaction score
Booking for mid-Feb, quite last minute already.
Anyway, I clicked on the Korean air & Asiana links, not much of discount or difference from Korean air website.
The SQ deal is much better, but too bad it's 2-to-go. At least the price is fixed, the other two, will have to depend on luck with taxes fluctuation.

jaslyncealim

Reaction score
That is the case when trying to get tickets with few days difference from departure dates, fare usually goes up. Let's see if there will a new promo coming for February.

joeys77

Reaction score
anyone flew on china eastern to korea before? how was it? i read really bad reviews about it but it's currently the cheapest for the period i wanna travel. :\

pills

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't qualify coz 3 ppl going but all traveling at different dates. I bought Korean Air instead at 800+, cheapest in a way because its direct flight nd timing is much better than CEA or Cathay Pacific.

You guy can check it out if you don't qualify for the SQ promo.

pills

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone flew on china eastern to korea before? how was it? i read really bad reviews about it but it's currently the cheapest for the period i wanna travel. :\

Yes, it's not my ideal plane to fly but it's cheap! If you just take it as a mode of transport like Jetstar, I think it's ok la. No in flight entertainment but there's food and the food is ok.

Only the people may be a not so pleasant on the flight but they don't bother you also.

I transited at Beijing airport and it ws absolutely boring with nothing to do at night!

Besides that it's worth the money lor if all other flights are damn ex at the moment.

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score
i think u guys shud wait past 31 Jan for new offers.

I note Asiana and Korean Air current offer is for sales till 31 Jan

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.