Incheon Airport Limo service

cryingsmiley

Reaction score
Will be heading to Seoul soon and was wondering if the Airport Limo service (Bus 6015) is convenient if I am travelling with a young child and 2 suitcases? Need to bring the luggage up the bus n down or etc?

Or is it better to just take the cab to my hotel?

Thanks.

Big_Boy

Reaction score
Just took 6702 yesterday.

Just need to put the luggage at the bus waiting area of 6705 and when the bus came, the handler will help to load the luggage at the bus storage area (no need to bring up) and pass the luggage tag sticker. Just inform them the hotel /place you'll be alighting.

When reached, there'll be announcement and just alight. Similarly the driver will help to unload the luggages, just need to pass the luggage tag sticker to confirm its yours.

Hassle free and convenient process. No need to worry.

Not sure 6705, I believed 6702 also have 2 pickup point at Incheon Airport, similar to 6702 at 4A and 10

Hope it help ... Enjoy the trip...

(writing at myeongdong while waiting for my wife picking their cosmetics)

Big_Boy

Reaction score
How's the trip so far?

Just back to SG last night. My kids bought a lot of K-Pop album... overall much cheaper than price in SG...

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
Will be heading to Seoul soon and was wondering if the Airport Limo service (Bus 6015) is convenient if I am travelling with a young child and 2 suitcases? Need to bring the luggage up the bus n down or etc?

Or is it better to just take the cab to my hotel?

Thanks.

I took Airport MRT with 2 young children for my Seoul trip 2 years ago.

cryingsmiley

Reaction score
back from trip already. thanks for the tips. airport limo was easy to take n driver was very friendly, helped with the bags!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.