Korea Recommendation Needed!!

Venny Lin

Reaction score
Best place for sightseeing and food places?

Please recommend driver and accommodation.

Thank you.

Going honeymoon in Feb 2017.

lemon812

Reaction score

Thank you.

What kind of things do you like to do? What kind of food do you like? Touristy places ok or no tourists? I don't know about driver cause I always took public transport. Accommodation got a few places not bad also.

h0neystars

Reaction score

Thank you.

Where in Korea are you planning to go?
If you stay only in Seoul, using public transportation is best I think since the traffic is always heavy.

If you go to Jeju, I can reccommend the taxi tour I used https://www.trazy.com/experience/detail/jeju-taxi-tour-guide
The driver could speak basic conversational English.

Korea is well-know for good wedding photoshoot. I think you may try it. Congrats on your wedding.

Malcom Lee

Reaction score
N Seoul Tower MUST GO!

The classic sightseeing place is at N Seoul Tower. From there, you get to see Seoul from a bird's eye view, and plus there's the famous love locks roof for couples.

I got my tickets from KKday, where they were selling it for cheaper at $10 only. I highly recommend buying themepark/attraction tickets from them because they usually offer it cheaper. Plus, its a e-ticket so there's no need to queue up at the ticketing counter on the day itself :s12::s13:

kkday.com/en/product/2768?cid=2911&ud1=kr_2768&ud2=hwz

tewem

Reaction score
Go to Nami Island, no regret!
Take lots of photos there, I guess at least spend half a day or more.

gogohee0815

Reaction score
feb will be very cold and probably snowy? not sure if ice rink at City Hall will still be around? Cheap and romantic! =:p

poongwai

Reaction score
If you want something relaxing with more nature, definitely Jeju island. Looking for hip, entire Korean experience package, Seoul is the place to go. Other places I think you have to be a more aggressive traveler to study and plan out your logistics. Jeonju is a small city roughly 3 hrs from Seoul and well known for authentic Korean food by the way!

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are winter boots necessary in end feb - early mar period? or is sneakers alright?

h0neystars

Reaction score
The classic sightseeing place is at N Seoul Tower. From there, you get to see Seoul from a bird's eye view, and plus there's the famous love locks roof for couples.

I got my tickets from KKday, where they were selling it for cheaper at $10 only. I highly recommend buying themepark/attraction tickets from them because they usually offer it cheaper. Plus, its a e-ticket so there's no need to queue up at the ticketing counter on the day itself :s12::s13:

kkday.com/en/product/2768?cid=2911&ud1=kr_2768&ud2=hwz

Yeah, I agree. The night view from N Seoul Tower is awesome!!!
BTW, I found a cheaper ticket for N Seoul Tower here.
https://www.trazy.com/experience/detail/n-seoul-namsan-tower-observatory-ticket

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.